Giveaway Update + New Price Match & Free Oly+ ×

Was a cop once. over a year ago. How to go about becoming one again?

Hey, so i used to be a APD officer a while ago now. i stopped playing because of some real world things. im coming back and now noticing im no longer a cop. Im not surprised.. but how do i go about becoming a cop again. do i have to go through the recruitment process again? or is there a special way to deal with this situation. like some sort of test or something.. im a little out of date with how things work on these servers now lol been a while as i said. :) thanks to anyone that can provide info. 

3 hours ago, Lethals Loaded said:

If ya want to skip the test or so just get into a gang with all the seniors :KappaHD:

Doesn't work I tried.  

Just mention how you were a cop before and such and you'll have to do your interview again and start out as a deputy. The minutes you already have might apply to how long you are a deputy. No promises. But like you did before follow Ares' link and apply. 

7 hours ago, Jimmy Kimmel said:

Hey, so i used to be a APD officer a while ago now. i stopped playing because of some real world things. im coming back and now noticing im no longer a cop. Im not surprised.. but how do i go about becoming a cop again. do i have to go through the recruitment process again? or is there a special way to deal with this situation. like some sort of test or something.. im a little out of date with how things work on these servers now lol been a while as i said. :) thanks to anyone that can provide info. 

I'm sure if you suck Moob's dick anything is possible

• Like 1