On October 12, 2016 at 11:23 AM, afalcon said:

Your gang is fucking pathetic. You rob people that trust you to do runs with, Just proves how shitty you and your gang mates are.

- Just speaking the obvious.

Yeah that's why the gang has disbanded now we've split into different gangs I've made my own gang MIA and we are allied with FS the other side is Ballistic(the old leader) who made his gang Ballistic and Bombozos I think and they're clan tag is ASS so that kinda explains them a bit

6 minutes ago, JamesSteelEnforcer said:

Yeah that's why the gang has disbanded now we've split into different gangs I've made my own gang MIA and we are allied with FS the other side is Ballistic(the old leader) who made his gang Ballistic and Bombozos I think and they're clan tag is ASS so that kinda explains them a bit

Thank god

On 12/10/2016 at 4:49 PM, Jeff Chaplin said:

If you do that shit your gangs a joke I've played this server for well over a year I've never shot anyone in the back like cause it's some scumy shit 

I will PM you my TS info you can do a run or two with :: Evolved :: and make your money back and then some 

You fucking stole all of sNs gang funds

6 hours ago, JamesSteelEnforcer said:

I know right? Honestly CNC was complete AIDS and now I took all the good people and we don't get fucked at cartels because I won't have people like nikoteen fucking screaming in my years cause he's s 12 year old with raging hormones 

Savage