Songs For Montages

10 minutes ago, Goodman said:

I feel the song should be a personal choice that puts a personal twist to it and shouldn't have a 'stock montage song'. Isn't that the point of a montage though? To showcase yourself?

Some people have trouble with finding a song that fits them, feel like suggestions are for them more to realize what they actually want, over what they thought they wanted. :)

1 hour ago, Goodman said:

I feel the song should be a personal choice that puts a personal twist to it and shouldn't have a 'stock montage song'. Isn't that the point of a montage though? To showcase yourself?

It has to be a personal choice that illustrates the struggle between the light and the dark inside of you, and the push that each side makes when you try to make a decision. It has to completely describe the turmoil you experience and how much it tears you apart. Otherwise it's not a good montage song.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Pledge said:

It has to be a personal choice that illustrates the struggle between the light and the dark inside of you, and the push that each side makes when you try to make a decision. It has to completely describe the turmoil you experience and how much it tears you apart. Otherwise it's not a good montage song.

I’m receiving the feeling as though you are attempting to emphasize the overcomplicating of my response…

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Goodman said:

I’m receiving the feeling as though you are attempting to emphasize the overcomplicating of my response…

I have managed to perceive the fact that you are implicating that I am maligning you. I deny this. I am simply stating my labyrinthine standpoint.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Pledge said:

I have managed to perceive the fact that you are implicating that I am maligning you. I deny this. I am simply stating my labyrinthine standpoint.

I will not only allow you freedom to your own opinions and personal expressions but congratulate you on recognizing your ability to maintain them. 

• Like 1