Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Flight School Grand Opening

Has aviation ever been a dream of yours, but you never really got into it because it was either too difficult or too expensive? Or do you simply want to learn more or even get around faster? I'm a local Certified Flight Instructor trained with numerous hours behind the cyclic and collective of ghost hawks and littlebirds. I'm currently rated to train students in all aircraft, with exception to the blackfish. It is my dedication to make sure you know proper patterns, readings of charts and instruments, aircraft capability, and emergency landings. Current standing rates are 100k for fixed wing flight lessons, and 120k for rotary flight lessons, prices go down by 50% when you provide your own aircraft for the lessons. I will log and track all of your progress with me including but not limited to: night flights, local flights, cross country flights, emergency landings, and ground training. Each session will consist of 15 minutes or less ground training and 15 minutes of flight time. After all your hours have been accumulated to 5 total hours of flight time, I will provide you with a Private Pilots License Certificate, after 10 hours of flight time I will Provide you with a Commercial Pilot Certificate, and after 15 you will receive a Certificate of Flight Instruction. All these will be photoshopped images that you can add to your forum signature. (showing date of certificate, what aircraft you are rated to fly, and your name, as well as instructor signature)

Please note if flying personal aircraft, if the plane goes down and is unrecoverable I am not to be held at fault. If during a flight on my aircraft, if the flight is unrecoverable a 50k fee is required to repair the aircraft. If needing training on certain aircraft is what you want, you will need to provide the aircraft ie: Ghost hawk, chinook, taru models. Any intentional aircraft wreck will result in a hold on any further flights and a lawsuit will be filed if the fee is not paid within 10 minutes. Any robberies for the aircraft or items on the instructors will result in a hold on flights and you will be put on a "no fly list", deeming you unairworthy. This is an educational and recreational flight opportunity you don't want to miss, pm me either on the forums to schedule and appointment or find me in game as "Flight Instructor" to get some air time in.

3 hours ago, JBruesch said:

do you do fsx? Fukcin barely able to start the damn trike, but cant even get the damn thing to move (and I THINK I turned off the parking break)

fsx is a control simulator, theres nothing really in depth about their physics, which is disappointing as it is so popular. Do you use keyboard or what control systems are you using?