Cool idea for medics

How about anything bought at a hospital, the money spent gets divided amongst the medics online. Meaning, rebels go to hospital and buy 10 epis, say there's three medics on, then they each get 50k, or maybe half the money goes to medics, in that scenario each medic gets 25k. Is this possible @Jesse? Think it would be cool since the medics are in charge of hospitals they should recieve some of the $$$. Cool? Not?

4 minutes ago, Jesse said:

Nope. I proposed this idea a few weeks ago to all Senior R&R and the idea wasn't approved per last staff meeting. Sorry. Try again later.

Next time try this section: http://olympus-entertainment.com/forum/12-suggestions-amp-feedback/
Or ya know... the tracker...

Okie dokie. Just kind of hit me and I figured I'd type it out before I forgot. Whatever, like medics need more money anyway, lol they wealthy.

Can someone hide this topic, last time I posted shit like this I got roasted by @Solomon in our teamspeak, and if he sees this shit. I might as well just leave due to embarrassment.

1 minute ago, DanteFleury said:

Was definitely a great idea. Im hopeful this is something we see implemented in the future.

But...

20 minutes ago, Jesse said:

Nope. I proposed this idea a few weeks ago to all Senior R&R and the idea wasn't approved per last staff meeting. Sorry. Try again later.

Next time try this section: http://olympus-entertainment.com/forum/12-suggestions-amp-feedback/
Or ya know... the tracker...

I'm so confused, is it good or nah? And @Solomon don't roast me now, someone said it was a good idea.

• Admin
Just now, DANGUSDEAN said:

But...

I'm so confused, is it good or nah? And @Solomon don't roast me now, someone said it was a good idea.

SR. R&R were brought into the discussion and liked the idea, but it was not approved by STAFF at this time. 

Just now, DanteFleury said:

SR. R&R were brought into the discussion and liked the idea, but it was not approved by STAFF at this time. 

Oh well, ok... staff... keep doing great work... I guess...

damn! Thought it was a good one for once.

25 minutes ago, DanteFleury said:

The SR R&R that are on staff who were present did not like the idea.

In addition, in general we don't really like people making money for doing nothing. The paychecks do this already.

• Admin
1 hour ago, McDili said:

The SR R&R that are on staff who were present did not like the idea.

In addition, in general we don't really like people making money for doing nothing. The paychecks do this already.

I wasn't aware, only presented what I knew. From the few of us that were involved in Jesse's message. Thanks for the clarification though.

Also I understand the logic that they don't need to make money for doing nothing. Only reason it was a sound idea for some of us was the fact that, as expected at this time of year, medic apps and recruitment is down. So it was a nice incentive for new medics. Medics already make plenty of money, obviously. So I respect the decision.