opinion on PC build

Case

NZXT S340 (Black/Red) ATX Mid Tower Case

CPU

Intel Core i7 6700K 4.0GHz (Codename Skylake) (Unlocked CPU) (Quad Core) 

MOTHERBOARD

ASUS/GIGABYTE (Intel Z170 Chipset)

RAM

16GB DDR4 2666MHz

POWER

750W EVGA/Corsair

SSD

1x SSD (240GB

HHD

1x Storage (1TB Seagate / Toshiba)

GRAFIX CARD

1x GeForce GTX 1070 8GB (ASUS Turbo)

COOLING 

High Performance Cooler with Large Fan and Copper Pipes

FANS

Corsair Airflow Performance Edition Fans 

CPU BOOST

Standard Intel Turbo Boost 2.0 Automatic Overclocking

I have been looking into getting a new PC for a while now and this is the build I'm leaning most towards and I want to hear any last opinions before i drop roughly 2k on it.

Edited by DeadPool1337

No point in overclocking GPU or CPU. I would recommend the i5 instead because you'll save lots of money plus overclocking turns into heating and black screening problems. Maybe get a 1060 because that will run any game you will play at 60+ FPS. This will save you lots of money. I run Arma3 with a i5, GTX 970, SSD on all ultra with 3000k view distance with 60+ FPS. Lastly, I only recommend getting an i7 and 16gb ram if you are thinking of streaming or recording a shit ton cause 8gb ram is just fine with the i5 for gaming. Hope this helped :) Oh and forgot to say the motherboard is a great decision. Asus is an amazing and trusted company. @DeadPool1337

Edited by TGNova
  • Like 1
53 minutes ago, TGNova said:

No point in overclocking GPU or CPU. I would recommend the i5 instead because you'll save lots of money plus overclocking turns into heating and black screening problems. Maybe get a 1060 because that will run any game you will play at 60+ FPS. This will save you lots of money. I run Arma3 with a i5, GTX 970, SSD on all ultra with 3000k view distance with 60+ FPS. Lastly, I only recommend getting an i7 and 16gb ram if you are thinking of streaming or recording a shit ton cause 8gb ram is just fine with the i5 for gaming. Hope this helped :) Oh and forgot to say the motherboard is a great decision. Asus is an amazing and trusted company. @DeadPool1337

I want the whole thing to be overkill so I can have no problem running arma