Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Olympus Wasteland?

Well, we all know that if you play Olympus Servers and you have played other Altis Life servers then you know that Olympus is the best. Everyone knows there will be the RDM'rs and the VDM'rs and the Exploiters. But what if there was more. What if they made a server where all you could do it VDM and RDM if you want. This is just an idea that came to mind but what if Olympus made a Wasteland server. Everyone loves to blow off steam if they just got busted by the cops on Altis Life and you lost a bunch of drugs well then you could just go to a Wasteland server and shoot anyone and everyone. If they want to keep the RP version of Olympus then implement RP Wasteland. Where it is like post apocalyptic but there is some sort of roleplay in there. It is just an Idea and I am wondering if you guys like it. Comment :3

or just make the whole bottom island of the map that isn't used an illegal zone. people can just go down there and fight all they want. 

Someone has been listening to me talk on my Twitch.  ;) 

We already have plans on turning the bottom island to this type of thing exactly.  It will be the "Badlands" I believe is what I am going to call it.  Full red zone, with capture-able points, bases, etc.  Details are still being ironed out.

• Like 6

Someone has been listening to me talk on my Twitch.   ;)

We already have plans on turning the bottom island to this type of thing exactly.  It will be the "Badlands" I believe is what I am going to call it.  Full red zone, with capture-able points, bases, etc.  Details are still being ironed out.

You know I can't go a day without my Jendrak stream. 

Just a quick point I would like to make.  When Jendrak streams under no circumstances mention his hair. ^___^

Why does everyone always comment on my hair!!  Seriously...do I need to change my hairstyle?  I am starting to get a complex!

I agree with snake. I think some sort of battle zone would detract from the overall server.

It is really to give the rich rebels something to do besides harass cadets in Kavala lol.  Too much Rebel on Cop these days....we need a reason to bring back Rebel on Rebel loving in my opinion.

This zone would not be there to kill people, keep in mind there will be points to capture to give bonuses to the rebels/gangs.  (again..details pending)