Lucky

Hello, my name is Lucky. I am on server 1 mainly with my gang called Asylum Escapees(Yes, it is a pun to the pathetic servers of Asylum). I came with a group of people(3 to 6 other players). I was recommended by my own father(DarkSteel) and a good friend of ours(Sarah Burns). We are growing our gang as much as we can. They recommended this server because it stays up and its latency free(compared to Asylum) and the admins are active and don't laugh/mock their own players(Yet again, unlike Asylum). Since I been playing Olympus servers are the best I have seen so far. There are much more activities and the economy is great. The only problem we have is little kids that think they are funny and RDM the whole time. I have ran into that 4 to 6 times. However, shortly after that the admins ban those players. Its nice to see admins taking their job seriously. So far I can say I am here to stay until ArmA 4 comes out(When ever that may be). Admins good job and awesome on the sturdiness of your server. I hope that I give plenty of memories to other players as I play.

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, LuckySide792 said:

Hello, my name is Lucky. I am on server 1 mainly with my gang called Asylum Escapees(Yes, it is a pun to the pathetic servers of Asylum). I came with a group of people(3 to 6 other players). I was recommended by my own father(DarkSteel) and a good friend of ours(Sarah Burns). We are growing our gang as much as we can. They recommended this server because it stays up and its latency free(compared to Asylum) and the admins are active and don't laugh/mock their own players(Yet again, unlike Asylum). Since I been playing Olympus servers are the best I have seen so far. There are much more activities and the economy is great. The only problem we have is little kids that think they are funny and RDM the whole time. I have ran into that 4 to 6 times. However, shortly after that the admins ban those players. Its nice to see admins taking their job seriously. So far I can say I am here to stay until ArmA 4 comes out(When ever that may be). Admins good job and awesome on the sturdiness of your server. I hope that I give plenty of memories to other players as I play.

It'll be even better if they bring tanoa back

• Like 1
  • 9 months later...