Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Question about apd officer rules

Im looking for an opinion on these questions.....

1.  So the question is if im able to restrain someone and bring them to hq due to vdm or rdm in kavala heavy or their friends are raging and when i get there someone starts shooting.Lets say we do not have any clue who the shooter is and im not able to process the restrained civilian.If the firefight lasts more than 10 minutes does that account for a pardon to the player?Also can someone elaborate the whole rule and situation plz.

Ive seem to to forget the other questions i had but ill start writing them down im a curious person.

Its very simple.  When you have restrained someone you have 10 minutes to process them.  If they request a senior APD officer the timer resets to 10 minutes and doesn't start until the senior APD member has arrived.  If someone starts shooting the time stops.  Timer resets to 10 minutes and does not start until the officer feels its safe or the situation has been neutralized (generally 1-5 minutes after the shot was fired).

well usually the best scenario would play out with getting the restrained civilian in an area where no one will be shot before the officer is shot or the officer gets shot easily is the normal gameplay that happens but just saying if the officer was pinned down and cant process for instance how much time would we have.usually im able to process the individual in time or hurry the process up in a good location before being shot.

It's also good to note that under no circumstances can you hold them longer than 30 minutes, even if shots are being fired.

I have been told the 30 mins is only affected to hostages and not people restrained by the apd

This rule stands as it would be easy to keep a situation unsafe by big gangs so there is no maximum timer as it resets everytime the area is unsafe agian

I have been told the 30 mins is only affected to hostages and not people restrained by the apd

This rule stands as it would be easy to keep a situation unsafe by big gangs so there is no maximum timer as it resets everytime the area is unsafe agian

30 minutes max except In a big situation like a terror or fed robbery