APD Handbook Update 5/10/2017

Guest G.O.A.T.

11 hours ago, Matt The Savage said:

it is racist because you are saying only black people can say it which is discriminating to other races...

this is a two-way street.

Server rules supersede the two way street.

On 5/10/2017 at 10:11 AM, Lucki said:

See my earlier post. The hard R makes no difference. If you say any variation of "nig" in a true urban area, you're going to get some shit, if not your ass beat. You won't have a chance to explain yourself, and you certainly won't win any resulting argument. 

Best recommendation, if you didn't earn the right to say it, avoid using it. Otherwise, its going to end up becoming a part of your common vocabulary and you'll end up using it in the wrong place at the wrong time. I've seen it happen, it ain't pretty. Just some good advice for RL.

I would pay money to see a nerdy white kid get the shit kicked out of them for using the N-word. As fucked up as that is some of these kids need a good ass whooping to set them straight.

• Like 3
  • Admin
18 minutes ago, Tman15tmb said:

I would pay money to see a nerdy white kid get the shit kicked out of them for using the N-word. As fucked up as that is some of these kids need a good ass whooping to set them straight.

Oh, I have seen it. I went to a 90% black school and when we would have tournaments for the high schools and have all the white-Preppy schools show up it would get bad. The amount of fights that would happen because they would come and mouth off was just ridiculous. They never learned. Nearly all of my friends were black and was clear to speak however I wanted, but I never liked making it a habit because you never know who will/will not be OK with it. 

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...