Server 3  

203 members have voted

1. 1. Do u wants

2 minutes ago, Panda :) said:

The only reason you aren't in VX anymore is because all the people left the only reason people talk shit about vx bot and shitter because that is what you are known for and what you will always be known for bot.

You are worse than any VX member I have come accross though?! Also, I am not part of VX because I am one of the people that agreed too leave. So fuck off

Guest G.O.A.T.
1 minute ago, coopacarp said:

You are worse than any VX member I have come accross though?! Also, I am not part of VX because I am one of the people that agreed too leave. So fuck off

You can't spell across you bum get off my server

Just stop trying please you don't know me and I'm above you in every way you can think just stop please.

2 minutes ago, Panda :) said:

But hes known for more than being a VX bot.

panda y are u running your mouth and calling other people bots, u are in no position to be doing such things sir

• Like 1
Guest G.O.A.T.
Just now, coopacarp said:

Just because you are corrupt and run the cop force doesn't mean it's your server

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU A BUM LETS SEE THE PUDDING BUDDY

Just now, Panda :) said:

Just stop trying please you don't know me and I'm above you in every way you can think just stop please.

You are retarded... You say you don't know me and you continue too talk shit., but me not knowing you means I can't talk shit but you not knowing me means you can talk shit? wtf

1 minute ago, Panda :) said:

But there is a big difference between me and him I'm a MC Bot hes a VX Bot.

You are the shittiest of MC bots though, my montage that doesn't exist is better than your montage full of people with their backs too you.

Guest G.O.A.T.

You are retarded... You say you don't know me and you continue too talk shit., but me not knowing you means I can't talk shit but you not knowing me means you can talk shit? wtf

In what world do you live in where this is English you bum

If you could use your common sense I was quoting you on calling me worse than anyt VX member I said you didn't know me because yo have never seen me play except for maybe my montages. please stop.

Just now, G.O.A.T. said:

In what world do you live in where this is English you bum

Same thing I was think xD I had to read it like 5 times.

1 minute ago, Panda :) said:

If you could use your common sense I was quoting you on calling me worse than anyt VX member I said you didn't know me because yo have never seen me play except for maybe my montages. please stop.

Same thing I was think xD I had to read it like 5 times.

It made since :)

4 minutes ago, coopacarp said:

Just because you are corrupt and run the cop force doesn't mean it's your server

But hes a pillar of the community no matter what you think of him you can talk shit to him no matter what but that doesn't change that hes a pillar of the community also a funny guy you compared to him you are nothing but a ant.

I'm gonna stop now before I'm perm moderated again and so people can also debate on this.

Just now, Panda :) said:

But hes a pillar of the community no matter what you think of him you can talk shit to him no matter what but that doesn't change that hes a pillar of the community also a funny guy you compared to him you are nothing but a ant.

Stop sucking his dick, everyone knows he is corrupt. You only like him because MC runs APD and Goat is the fucking Chief.

Stop sucking his dick, everyone knows he is corrupt. You only like him because MC runs APD and Goat is the fucking Chief.

I know I said I was done yea I'm in MC I'm also blacklisted from apd and that's what he mostly play what is the reasoning of me sucking his dick and I barley know him I'm stating facts buddy now I'm pheeeeewwwwwwwwwwww you have autism.

1 minute ago, G.O.A.T. said:

you

are

a

bum

that meme will never die

96b145a930c357871b41d038a790e8e3.png

nice post/like ratio cy@

Taking the time too check me out? I feel loved :wub: I'm gonna play CS so if you wanna roast me without me raping your roast, now is your time @Panda :)