Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

So another person wanting to call rdm

Here is the situation im setting on the side of the road just got out and was going to fix the tire that had the car going so slow.When a player ends up driving up and i notice who it was and we had already killed each other twice before.So i start running around my car to hide and when i get to the other side i yell go away now then im able to stand behind the car and his car is still rolling then he gets out gets behind the car with no words said and moves for a shot over front wheel so i shoot twice over the car and then i wait a sec then he pops around the front so i shoot and hit with a quick lean burst.Then he gets behind the back wheel and heals and i notice this and come out from the car to shoot under his and he gets up and we shoot each other and kill each other.Then he proceeds to call rdm after i know he saw me at the rebel base and proceeded to follow me and find me and stop with no words at all and this whole time he had the chance to leave and didnt say a word.From the time i was able to run from the front of my car to the side and wait for his car to stop and him get out and set up at the front of the car this as after i told him to go away and then i gave him two shots not even close to him he still proceeds to stay quite and not leave.I will say the point is i know he seen me at rebel and i just killed him there that is why he came back after the right time frame though but i know he came after me that is why i got behind the vehicle plus the fact he didnt say dont shoot or im friendly nothing then to say i didnt give him enough time to say something or 5 secs rule from the time i told him to leave is absurd and the only reason that he said that is he thinks it was less than 5 secs from the time he was able to stop his car get out and set up with two small hops at his front tire is the two shots i sent as a reminder im not kidding plus he was set up on his tire so i was just warning then i waited and he poked so we shot.Just because you have been on here longer than i am and have a big ego doesnt mean i dont know the rules.The things that could have happened though is i could have just set behind the car and waited for a response but i was aggressive which i am and then he could have said something period but he didnt he was only seeking revenge on me when after he killed us trying to rob someone he ended up driving into rebel base and i killed him then after about 15 mins he came back and saw me driving so he proceeded to chase me and then stop to try and kill me and then add that i didnt give him enough time.He had tens times the amount of time and a newbie is the reason the rule is in place because they will just say your going to die bang dead.Im tired of this crap just the other day a guy on a 4 wheeler was driving down the msr next to airport and im flying in police truck going 200 with lights and sirens as usual.He was on my side im able to slow down enough to miss him and im out of the way enough to miss but he accidentally maybe turns in my direction and we hit so he proceeds to say that was my fault and to comp really? is this a joke?Ive made one mistake trying to help a friend out and we ended up talking about it on ts3 and i comped him over 700k and so what i made a mistake trying to help a friend out and nlr came into effect.That is it other than maybe i forgot to check to see if someone was driving a vehicle that was registered to them.I will say though in this altercation since we had two meetings before we both got little fast witted and he lost track of time because he had tons of time to say dont shoot or set up on his front tire with two small hops after his car had to stop that is the only reason he thinks it was not 5 secs.I should have just sat behind the vehicle and waited for him to do something which sucks but who cares.

Anyway this is a mess when i typed it but what im saying is when i made it to the front of my car i told him to leave then was able to get to the other side and observe the car still coming to a stop.At that time he was able to get out with the normal arma motion crouch get to the wheel to two position hops before i shoot two shots over his car no where near him.That is the only reason that he thinks it wasnt 5 secs.I guess he can do all that in like 1 sec right?Well that is what he thought and i do it to we all think we can do things so fast that it took 1 sec right?Anyway he poked up i shot him and he made his way to the back to heal and at no time does he say anything nor utter a word.So why did he not call rdm or say dont shoot or im friendly.He had over the the time he had to set up take two shots over the car and then poke around to try and shoot my feet and i shot him then he gets to the back wheel to start healing im pacing the car wanting to know where he is over 5 times back and forth even tried to scope through my car window it took so long before noticing he was healing before i try to run to a good spot to shoot under his car and this whole time he doesnt say a word but proceeds to just heckle me about rdm.Well how about this my friend just take a breath and slow down take the time to count out 5 seconds and then just because your a big name and think you know the rules take time and realize the time it takes to be 5 secs just take in 5 breaths that is all just do it brother.

I just want to point out that you repeated the same thing over and over again in the post. But regardless, you shot first, then said go away. I nearly 100% positive that warning shots don't apply to ground unit. Therefore you pretty much attempted RDM on him and ended up killing him. But hey, just my two cents.

See that is the wierd thing about arguing the situation just as someone comes on the post and says i shot first when it clearly states i told him to go away first i called out first not shoot first im not that stupid.Yes it is a waste of time but not when this is a big name and everyone will take his side and then that starts to much bs against me when he has way over 5 secs before getting shot.

For future reference if someone stops their vehicle while im at the side of the road gets out and is hid behind their car expect to be asked for a ride.We should hand out condoms as well because hostage situations seem to be in the near future.Ill just ask for a ride down to the next city maybe and if he doesnt say anything ill just say hey dude can i get your number to so we can text about how i just got a bullet in my head for setting on the side of a road waiting to change a tire and some random person stops in the middle of the road and jumps out and turns invisible.

See that is the wierd thing about arguing the situation just as someone comes on the post and says i shot first when it clearly states i told him to go away first i called out first not shoot first im not that stupid.Yes it is a waste of time but not when this is a big name and everyone will take his side and then that starts to much bs against me when he has way over 5 secs before getting shot.

Don't worry about it. Admins handle reports on a case by case basis. They won't care if a bunch of people disagree with them, they only care about evidence.

Thanks for the opinion hero but we already know that we can record the times we have between people but when we are discussing this stuff on forums do not come out with dude and acting like we are fighting about it and i think someone needs to get over himself or come back down to earth since your just know it all.