Loosing Vehicles even with Insurance

Alright boys,

For some reason I seem to still be loosing my vehicles even with full coverage insurance. I have lost 2 box trucks, a temptest device, and 2 orca's all with full coverage insurance.

When you pay over 200k for insurance on a vehicle you defiently expect to see it back in your garage if god for bid something were to happen. Anyone else having this problem?

Also a side note: I play on server 1. And my vehicles only seem to disappear when "Virus" has something to do with it. But I defiently would like to figure out why even with full coverage insurance I am not getting my vehicles back.

Due to exploiting I had to temporarily disable getting them back after getting chopped. You should always get them back after explosion tho. Also if you didn't know insurance goes away after your vehicle blows up, you need to buy it again if it gets destroyed.

DAMN VIRUS AND HIS HACKS

No but for real, if you lose a vehicle with insurance it's because it got chopped. Other than that, the only thing I've heard of eating vehicles is parking them in the ocean and having them explode. You should be getting them back though if you're just crashing them/exploding them.. That's what insurance is for, mang. (Right now, at least)

• Head Admin

From my experience with insuring choppers if you are not in the vehicle when it explodes you wont get it back.  I may have lost a ghost hawk a few days ago with full covereage that I may have had to shoot down and it never came back.  Then later the same day I let Devil fly my Mohawk with full coverage and his complete lack of piloting ability caused it to smash into the ground when he was attempting to land in a wide open space to pick me up.  Never got that back either =(.  i know Ole Berthas got a fat ass but GOD DAMMIT DEVIL ONE JAB! I'm positive I had coverage on both.  Ground vehicles are fine though /o/

Could be a glitch with ownership on who was flying like where another person cant store your vehicle in there garage could be you weren't piloting each time so the server aint recognizing that its yours anymore so when the other persons flying its not thinking that its yours anymore so when it blows up it thinks its the pilots heli rather than the real owner

Could be a glitch with ownership on who was flying like where another person cant store your vehicle in there garage could be you weren't piloting each time so the server aint recognizing that its yours anymore so when the other persons flying its not thinking that its yours anymore so when it blows up it thinks its the pilots heli rather than the real owner

That's not what happens. A variable is stored on every vehicle with information on who has keys to it, the first person listed is always the owner. If anything was to happen where the owner couldn't be retrieved then the vehicle is treated as if it has level 1 insurance by default.

I know leaving the game is a factor but what else would be a factor because how Gary descibes it he never left in the situation so theres something else acting on that could it be the keys could have something to do with it.