Should Rebels Have More Access To Different Guns/Cars?

Should Rebels Have More Access To Different Guns/Cars?  

98 members have voted

1. 1. Should Rebels Have More Access To Different Guns/Cars?

• Yes
    • No

2 hours ago, McDili said:

I don't think you understand recoil in this game, every gun has some recoil.

But the AK-12 has pretty low recoil and is a 7.62, you can laser beam with that just as well as an MX. Plus the 6.5m stuff rebels have access too also have similar recoil to the MX.

The different between the MX and rebel weapons is marginal at best. If you are blaming that weapon for an imbalance then chances are the problem is not the weapon you have.

AK-12 is 200k though, I mean. I just put this pole up just cuz i wanted to see peoples opinions. This wasnt supposed to turn into a post strictly about MX's.

On 7/2/2017 at 3:38 PM, Queachy said:

I mean, If the Olympus Staff consider putting in more options to rebels/civs, Then i would be more specific

Here's a list of all the weapons on Arma 3, feel free to get specific with non-retarded suggestions: http://armedassault.wikia.com/wiki/ArmA_3_Weapons

For example, suggesting the SPMG or NAVID would be retarded.

Here's a list of all the vehicles in Arma 3 : http://armedassault.wikia.com/wiki/ArmA_3_Vehicles

Aside from whats already in the server, there isn't a whole lot left that isn't armed to the fucking teeth.

• Downvote 5
On 7/2/2017 at 1:35 AM, McDili said:

What is your point bruh?

I'm making the point that rebels have much better options for weaponry because the OP thinks MX's are apparently better than everything else.

I'd still take a Rahim and mop the floor with an MX ask the boy @honeybooboo

Heard That!

its not that they dont have better weapons its that they have to keep rebuying it. When a cop dies they say "fuck it lets go back" with they only money they loose is mags and pulling cars. But civs loose everything and have to pay a shit ton of money for it backs that is why cops are op in feds and shit. But a casual fight on the street its pretty fair kill the cop drive away Chances are they wont find you if you drive off