Should Rebels Have More Access To Different Guns/Cars?

Should Rebels Have More Access To Different Guns/Cars?  

98 members have voted

1. 1. Should Rebels Have More Access To Different Guns/Cars?

• Yes
    • No

2 hours ago, bigSMOKE said:

like what? what guns and or cars?

Both

I mean, If the Olympus Staff consider putting in more options to rebels/civs, Then i would be more specific but for now I was just curious to see what people thought.

2 hours ago, McDili said:

I'd assume you're probably unaware of the armed vehicles and additional powerful weaponry that can be obtained from Blackwater.

I am aware of it but its kind of hard when cops are 10x more Over Powered then Rebels considering they have MX's, which have literally 0 recoil and then also have Taser rounds.

32 minutes ago, Queachy said:

I am aware of it but its kind of hard when cops are 10x more Over Powered then Rebels considering they have MX's, which have literally 0 recoil and then also have Taser rounds.

Uh...

1. Taser rounds aren't more powerful than their lethal counterpart. You get tazed on our server if you would have died from the bullets. Everybody always assumes that tasers do more damage or something, they don't.

2. Any 7.62mm is better than an MX all day.

3 minutes ago, McDili said:

Oh indeed, the MX's are overpowered! It out performs the fucking rahim in close quarters! OMG!

13 minutes ago, McDili said:

Any 7.62mm is better than an MX all day.

MX aren't overpowered, worse than mk1? yes. Worse than rahim? no.

To add to hat MX perm buy like 50k or some shit. Rahim 100k until u lose it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

5 minutes ago, Silton said:

MX aren't overpowered, worse than mk1? yes. Worse than rahim? no.

To add to hat MX perm buy like 50k or some shit. Rahim 100k until u lose it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

What is your point bruh?

I'm making the point that rebels have much better options for weaponry because the OP thinks MX's are apparently better than everything else.

I'd still take a Rahim and mop the floor with an MX ask the boy @honeybooboo

1 minute ago, McDili said:

What is your point bruh?

I'm making the point that rebels have much better options for weaponry because the OP thinks MX's are apparently better than everything else.

I'd still take a Rahim and mop the floor with an MX ask the boy @honeybooboo

Tbh i was just making the point that not ALL 7.62s are better, like you said. Rahims are too expensive. And the last sentence doesn't make sense. :) 

Just now, Silton said:

Tbh i was just making the point that not ALL 7.62s are better, like you said. Rahims are too expensive. And the last sentence doesn't make sense. :) 

It makes sense in AMERICA

Oh indeed, the MX's are overpowered! It out performs the fucking rahim in close quarters! OMG!

Depends who's on the other end of the gun tbh

It makes sense in AMERICA

WHITE POWER!

8 hours ago, McDili said:

Uh...

1. Taser rounds aren't more powerful than their lethal counterpart. You get tazed on our server if you would have died from the bullets. Everybody always assumes that tasers do more damage or something, they don't.

2. Any 7.62mm is better than an MX all day.

Going back to MX, I understand that 7.62 is better than MX but as i said before, MX's have 0 recoil what so ever.

• Like 1
11 hours ago, Queachy said:

Going back to MX, I understand that 7.62 is better than MX but as i said before, MX's have 0 recoil what so ever.

I don't think you understand recoil in this game, every gun has some recoil.

But the AK-12 has pretty low recoil and is a 7.62, you can laser beam with that just as well as an MX. Plus the 6.5m stuff rebels have access too also have similar recoil to the MX.

The different between the MX and rebel weapons is marginal at best. If you are blaming that weapon for an imbalance then chances are the problem is not the weapon you have.