Hello,

Hello all, 

TheWhitefang Here, just dropping by to introduce myself. I am in need of some active players on this server. it is challenging trying to acquire currency all n your lonesome.

I am 21 years old and for my Occupation I am a Full time Master Certified FCA (Fiat Chrysler Automobiles) Technician ( So I work on Jeeps Chryslers Rams and Dodges and the occasional Fiat) at one of the local car dealers in my area 

also letting everyone know i do stream Arma 3 from time to time so when i am on here feel free to drop by the stream also just over 12 hours in game time i think i am trying to hit the 1600+ mark  to maybe start out as an r&r and move up to APD, so i figured I would start here 

Happy Hunting, 

Side Note: I havent Streamed in almost two years and i am Looking to get it up and going again 

https://www.twitch.tv/thewhitefang23

• Like 1

You need to have 28 hours as civ minimum on Olympus before joining the APD, and you don't have to work yourself up from R&R if you don't want to! The APD is great to find people to play with, make money and it is an overall enjoyable experience. Welcome to olympus, and good luck on your endeavors!

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Rappy said:

You need to have 28 hours as civ minimum on Olympus before joining the APD, and you don't have to work yourself up from R&R if you don't want to! The APD is great to find people to play with, make money and it is an overall enjoyable experience. Welcome to olympus, and good luck on your endeavors!

Sound great Rappy, thank you for the tip! I bet being apart of the APD sounds like it would be an everlasting adventure and never a dull moment! 

Have fun on your endeavors as well sir! 

• Like 1