Looking to buy a house/property

12 minutes ago, TheWhitefang23 said:

I am looking for a property preferably on the west side of the map but not in Kavla I'm not looking to get robbed every time I visit my home and to get a crate in a property do you need to be a donator? It also looks like every house I walk up to is already owned 

thanks in advance guys

To have crates you gotta be a level 1 donator.

• Like 1
  • Admin
16 minutes ago, JouleRules said:

This Housing System thread says that to have large storage crates you are to be a donator. Does this mean that the small storage crates don't require donator status?

19 minutes ago, AAB said:

To have crates you gotta be a level 1 donator.

Very very outdated. You do not need to be a donator. Small and large crates are available to everyone. 

• Like 1

@TheWhitefang23

Alright!

Usually most houses near the center of a town are owned, so you should look at buying a property a little farther from the "square" area.

To get started: There are a couple things you will need.

1) Money! 

2) A knowledge of what you want

all the houses have a measurement: 0-4 craters. Each can hold their designated amount of large crates, which are available to everyone but cost you $$$. The houses price will depend on the crate amount.  It can range from $250,000 up to 2 million. Smaller crates hold less, but also cost less. 

To buy a home: You must walk up to it, and press windows key. A buy button will apear, and you will be able to buy it only if you have a home owners liscense, which can be acquired at the DMV at any town. 

If you have any questions, send me a PM, or join the olympus teamspeak and ask a support team member. 

Thanks!

• Like 2
4 hours ago, Pledge said:

@TheWhitefang23

Alright!

Usually most houses near the center of a town are owned, so you should look at buying a property a little farther from the "square" area.

To get started: There are a couple things you will need.

1) Money! 

2) A knowledge of what you want

all the houses have a measurement: 0-4 craters. Each can hold their designated amount of large crates, which are available to everyone but cost you $$$. The houses price will depend on the crate amount.  It can range from $250,000 up to 2 million. Smaller crates hold less, but also cost less. 

To buy a home: You must walk up to it, and press windows key. A buy button will apear, and you will be able to buy it only if you have a home owners liscense, which can be acquired at the DMV at any town. 

If you have any questions, send me a PM, or join the olympus teamspeak and ask a support team member. 

Thanks!

thanks pledge I wish the map could sort of tell me what houses are available? My bad I will try adventuring to little towns more, 

1 hour ago, TheWhitefang23 said:

thanks pledge I wish the map could sort of tell me what houses are available? My bad I will try adventuring to little towns more, 

Yeah, that would be kind of cool. S2 and S3 usually have a lot more houses available than Server 1 in the Kavala area. Goodluck!

• Like 1