Locked unban regicide

Guest G.O.A.T.
1 minute ago, i Andrew said:

just saying the server is dead cartel wise olympus is a meme only way u get ur server back is to unban ppl 

>when the servers have decent pop pretty much all times of the day LUL

Guest G.O.A.T.
2 minutes ago, i Andrew said:

yeah if u can read i said cartels the server is filled 90%  of the time but 85 out of the 100 ppl or iin kavala 

Bring the fight to them, not everyone wants to fight at either A: Kavala Rebel B: Warzone Rebel or C: OG

Just now, G.O.A.T. said:

Bring the fight to them, not everyone wants to fight at either A: Kavala Rebel B: Warzone Rebel or C: OG

Yea bro lemme just go jerk my dick in kavala avoiding RDM'rs and cops trying to find some shit gang that doesn't even use combat stance wewlad that's fun

Guest G.O.A.T.
Just now, call_me_dog said:

Yea bro lemme just go jerk my dick in kavala avoiding RDM'rs and cops trying to find some shit gang that doesn't even use combat stance wewlad that's fun

So it's either everyone is in Kavala, or everyone is in Warzone? Gotcha. Seems very logical.

Just now, G.O.A.T. said:

So it's either everyone is in Kavala, or everyone is in Warzone? Gotcha. Seems very logical.

yea bro ill just fuckin slam my ifrit into fuckin moonshine pro call that fight yea sit them naked bots down bro sounds good..

• Haha 1
Just now, G.O.A.T. said:

goat like whats ur argument that we should log on and fly in orca and look for fights in cities ? cuz if u havent noticed u log on everyday there is one gang that has cartels thats prime so unbann ppl and maybe prime will have someone to fight 

• Like 1
Just now, i Andrew said:

goat like whats ur argument that we should log on and fly in orca and look for fights in cities ? cuz if u havent noticed u log on everyday there is one gang that has cartels thats prime so unbann ppl and maybe prime will have someone to fight 

I mean, it'd probably be more productive and get better results then sitting on a rock. Not everyone cares to capture cartels or bother fighting at them. I've had way more enjoyable fights at rebels and different processing locations and such. It's way more dynamic and less of the same strats over and over... However, I don't think we're going to unban people simply to get you more fights in a place.

Just now, Jesse said:

I mean, it'd probably be more productive and get better results then sitting on a rock. Not everyone cares to capture cartels or bother fighting at them. I've had way more enjoyable fights at rebels and different processing locations and such. It's way more dynamic and less of the same strats over and over... However, I don't think we're going to unban people simply to get you more fights in a place.

Yea man I enjoy the challenges to killing nakeds at processors too really fun and interactive

and rebel camping what a blast

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Jesse said:

im not saying unban regicide so we can fight og over and over again im saying unban ppl that made stupid mistakes 8 months ago cuz no one fights in general even if its at cartels rebels anything 

• Like 1
Just now, i Andrew said:

im not saying unban regicide so we can fight og over and over again im saying unban ppl that made stupid mistakes 8 months ago cuz no one fights in general even if its at cartels rebels anything 

The thing is that they made mistakes 8 months ago. However, some are still making stupid mistakes by ban evading. Kinda hard to say you're reformed and not going to do it again, when they still break server rules by ban evading...

Also, it's not like it was 1 mistake. It was mistakes made over a duration in majority of their cases.

Personally, I think most people don't "fight" as much anymore, because a lot of people are choking out the people are trying to make a spot/place for them. Or they are discouraged to even bother. Kinda hard to want to fight a gang when they non-stop shit talk sidechat after/before getting in an engagement... at least for me. When I'd see that shit, I'd laugh and not even bother.

Just now, Jesse said:

The thing is that they made mistakes 8 months ago. However, some are still making stupid mistakes by ban evading. Kinda hard to say you're reformed and not going to do it again, when they still break server rules by ban evading...

Also, it's not like it was 1 mistake. It was mistakes made over a duration in majority of their cases.

Personally, I think most people don't "fight" as much anymore, because a lot of people are choking out the people are trying to make a spot/place for them. Or they are discouraged to even bother. Kinda hard to want to fight a gang when they non-stop shit talk sidechat after/before getting in an engagement... at least for me. When I'd see that shit, I'd laugh and not even bother.

Its the fucking internet if you cant take shit talk you shouldn't be here plus you guys implemented a mute side chat button for the fucking little bitches. There isn't enough players with any skill to have any sort of decent fights on this server. Unban people or its going to die.

Just now, Jesse said:

ok i understand that and side chat has nothing to do with it to be honost i fight more when ppl talk shit in side

32 minutes ago, bigSMOKE said:

800.jpgYourself 6a00d83451eb8269e200e553705c678833-pi

this wasnt a post to talk shit on so idk why u even gotta start?

Just now, i Andrew said:

ok i understand that and side chat has nothing to do with it to be honost i fight more when ppl talk shit in side

I'm just giving that as an example. We're all entitled to our own opinions. I just feel that when people act like a bunch of monkeys in sidechat, I enjoy doing the opposite even moreso to annoy them and not appease them...

Just now, Jesse said:

I'm just giving that as an example. We're all entitled to our own opinions. I just feel that when people act like a bunch of monkeys in sidechat, I enjoy doing the opposite even moreso to annoy them and not appease them...

true true i just feel that cuz all the admins see that they have 100 ppl on a day that they think everything is perfect on the server but it isnt the serrver needs change and u guys dont do anything to change it

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, i Andrew said:

true true i just feel that cuz all the admins see that they have 100 ppl on a day that they think everything is perfect on the server but it isnt the serrver needs change and u guys dont do anything to change it

I mean.... having a high population server at the end of the day with consistent growth is fine? Just because people aren't doing what you want them to do doesn't mean that those people are not enjoying the server? I popped on yesterday with Airman and we fucked around for a few hours and enjoyed ourselves quite well. I had no complaints.

Okay, so what are we suppose to change to "save the server"? We're suppose to unban players who have exploited/cheated/duped/etc because that's how we're going to improve our server? What are we suppose to change?

u make it seem like im the only person that wants fights lol when prime leaves this server cuz they get sick of doing feds/bw all day and destroying apd over and over again ull seee how dead the server is didnt make this post to be a dick just saying unban certain ppl and server will be like the old olympus 

• Like 1
Just now, Jesse said:

I mean.... having a high population server at the end of the day with consistent growth is fine? Just because people aren't doing what you want them to do doesn't mean that those people are not enjoying the server?

Okay, so what are we suppose to change to "save the server"? We're suppose to unban players who have exploited/cheated/duped/etc because that's how we're going to improve our server? What are we suppose to change?

Or you unban the people that didn't cheat and give them one more chance so gang life can come back and there could actually be some cartel fights.

1 minute ago, call_me_dog said:

Or you unban the people that didn't cheat and give them one more chance so gang life can come back and there could actually be some cartel fights.

The funny thing... Dili & I were talking about this the other day...

I had made a comment how that if people actually served out some of their perm ban by taking actual time off the server and not ban evading or being annoying every week and shit that they'd probably stand a good chance to get unbanned if they made a decent statement, etc. However, everyone seems to go about it all poorly.