My time has finally come

On 9/17/2017 at 6:14 PM, Corporal_Moob said:

Well folks, the name is on the tin.

I've decided after 3 and a half long years my playtime on Olympus is over.

I'm not going to do some aidsy "Love list" If I played with you more than 4/5 times, then you'd probably be on it, but the real ones know who they are anyway.

I'll still jump on from time to time but I just have no urge to play ARMA nevermind Olympus in the mean time, I have already resigned my Civilian Representative position.

The game and the server have changed in a way that in a way that I don't believe is positive and I have finally after 4,500 recorded hours on the server with more time that was not recorded at the start of my Olympus time.

Unfortunately everything is now catered to a certain type of player who only do one thing on this game mode which has made it very repetitive and dull, and everything else? You can bet your ass I've done it. I've done everything there is to do and I can step away proud to be the player with the most recorded time and kills on Olympus, and ran indisputably the most powerful, longest running, and successful gang to play on the server and was for a short, but enjoyable time, the leader of the largest whitelisted faction on the server. I will gladly consider myself one of Olympus'es most loyal sons.

To everyone who started with me or came in earlier including Ghostface / Adi / Tai / RogueMK / Midnight / Armend / Toe Knee / Rambler / Mory / Orcpoc / GOAT who were loyal to the bloody end in the gang, I praise you and give you nothing but respect for the loyalty and you will be my friends for a long time to come, my teamspeak is always open and will accommodate anyone who wishes to come and play other games with us. 

To those who I didn't play with much or I knew a little, see ya on the other side.

But to the rest of Olympus who wanted me gone and hated me, I bid you adieu.

EMAKER%20BFST%2022.jpg            

b8169254c87c5c9852d27ed8efc79657.jpg

From Start

d9cbe01f8da1f0c5d3ce6857d35800b6.jpg

To the very end

39222516db0e5b4de57fc49c80a0bdd0.png

good, hit the gym <3

1 minute ago, 7oXiC said:

good, hit the gym <3

And stay golden my friend.

• 2 weeks later...