Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

ROLEPLAY, RolePlay, roleplay...

I have been a part of all 3 variations of the Olympus community since i started playing.... A civ...a Constable...and a Dispatch R&R.

To often we catch people complaining of improper RP and failure to initiate RP and the only time it seems to come out is when said individual is on the losing end of a battle. You never hear people complaining about a RP when they walk away the victors. People claim to want an AMAZING RP that will just leave them in amazement that's very hard to accomplish when the cops show up and guns start blasting i have had a few incidents where i receive a text from the people doing it and ask for negotiations THAT'S when things can go right. But after getting busted criminals immediately cry wolf and do not wish to go any further than....bad RP you are a bad cop blah blah blah.. It is not strictly on cop either... While playing on my medic some guy requested medical attention i showed up "Sir don't go into the light im here sir everything will be OK DON'T DIE ON ME" usually when i revive someone they stand up saying thank you sir you are a great service ect ect. instead he got up extremely pissed that he lost 15k saying that i robbed him and he wanted his money back. to which he followed me for the better half of an hour screaming don't let this guy heal you he will take you money ect ect. i tried to steer it back towards RP with him and he just refused over 15k...i sent the money back and informed him regardless of the situation i would no longer be giving him medical attention after telling him this he went on a tangent of how horrible at RP i was....people come the hell on man....seriously come on....

• Like 3

I'm Andrew Applepicker's twin brother...he was killed in cold blood due to the negligent actions (or lack therof) of the APD. Got stuck into the moonshine a little of late and have a real distaste for the procedural incompetence and institutionalised slackness of the APD.

Vengeance will be coming soon.

I don't even know who you are...but good know that you know every single conversation I have had and that all I do is complain about bad RP... I'll go ahead and assume you were one of the people I called out at some point, then.

Nope you have never called me out. But you do complain about RP ALOT, can you just not for once?

Gent, all you do is complain about bad RP stfu.

no need to insult people like that in the forums mate, bit uncalled for telling people to STFU im sure you annoy the crap outta people too but there is no need to be nasty man, im sure you wouldnt appreciate that kinda tone

• Like 2

no need to insult people like that in the forums mate, bit uncalled for telling people to STFU im sure you annoy the crap outta people too but there is no need to be nasty man, im sure you wouldnt appreciate that kinda tone

It's frustrating that he comes onto the forums and talks about bad RP. We know there is bad RP we get told in game every five minutes, it just makes it worse when it happens in the forums too.

It's frustrating that he comes onto the forums and talks about bad RP. We know there is bad RP we get told in game every five minutes, it just makes it worse when it happens in the forums too.

take a deep breath mate..in through the nose out through the mouth, Exhale that stress away  :D

• Like 1

If you're tired of hearing people complain about what the server should be in-game, when in fact it was made to be a role-playing server: leave the server/game. If you're tired of seeing people complain about what the server should be on the forums, when in fact it was set up to discuss everything Olympus-related: leave the forums/community. Getting a bad attitude and targeting it at someone is no way to handle your situations, let alone treat another person.