Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Gas Station Robbery Suggestion

1. Remove the alarm when robbing (even through earplugs it is deafening) 
2. Increase the range which you can stay robbing it from to around 30m 
3. Remove the marker on the map, but keep the notification that says "x player is robbing a gas station near the city of x" (makes it way to easy for anyone in the area to just come shaft noobies) 
4. Reward at least 50k, but the length of the rob might need to be tweaked to balance this

• Like 2
  • Hmm 1

In real life, would a gas station clerk be scared of a guy 30m away from him in a bush?

15 minutes ago, hesalittlerunaway said:

Implying that it is already hard to code 3 and shoot a rook banger who can only be hiding inside the gas station?

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, hesalittlerunaway said:

*shows gun* "put all the money in the bag and place it on the counter within 3 minutes. If it is not there when I'm back I'll kill you" 

*Run out the back door*

2 minutes ago, Proud said:

*Run out the back door*

*Shoot the clerk. Walk into the station and break into the cash box*

Not gonna continue arguing realism, my argument is that it is currently way too easy for everyone on the server to kill/ tase anyone trying a robbery. My suggestions are intended to make it harder for the cops and civs trying to kill/ tase the robber. 

so you want to rob a gas station or the cashbox and then run 30 meters mid process of robbing and expect it not to cancel and money be handed over so you can hide in a bush and have pretty much a free ride to not get tased and caught? plus i have been juked some how a guy managed to evade me at a gas station once ran out the back hid somewhere idk.

its not always impossible to escape i think he got the cash as well. what your asking makes no sense. i roll up to gas station being robbed alarms going off no guy to be seen. guy sat in bush robbing from 30 meters away with what the power of his mind making the money float to him? i couldnt think of anything else to describe it. this is unrealistic just how would you rob it if 30 meters away if we are going down the logic and realism route here 

6 hours ago, hesalittlerunaway said:

1. Remove the alarm when robbing (even through earplugs it is deafening) 
2. Increase the range which you can stay robbing it from to around 30m 
3. Remove the marker on the map, but keep the notification that says "x player is robbing a gas station near the city of x" (makes it way to easy for anyone in the area to just come shaft noobies) 
4. Reward at least 50k, but the length of the rob might need to be tweaked to balance this

Horrible idea tbh

• Like 1
  • 1 year later...
On 10/16/2017 at 1:01 PM, hesalittlerunaway said:

*Shoot the clerk. Walk into the station and break into the cash box*

Not gonna continue arguing realism, my argument is that it is currently way too easy for everyone on the server to kill/ tase anyone trying a robbery. My suggestions are intended to make it harder for the cops and civs trying to kill/ tase the robber. 

typically need safe combo from clerk, cuz registers only hold petty change

I feel like the only valid point made here is to remove the alarm, which i agree is very annoying. 
But from my experience it is not hard to rob a gas station unless you are brain dead and do it in the middle of Pygros. 
Plus the average pay out of around 30k is very reasonable for the very short time you actually spend at the store.

76561198218397323.png