F.R.I.E.N.D.S

8 minutes ago, MrBoonie said:

Dejay, you are an irrelevant LT in the APD, that isn't even active anymore. Only if OS can recognize who brings something to the APD and remove your fucking ass, secondly I hope you do recieve warning points and get restricted on the forums, LASTLY comb your fucking hair stop winking at people cause you aint pulling any bitches. Thanks.

ALSO brush your fucking teeth man jesus

Damn, looks like I struck a nerve :goat:

• Like 2
9 hours ago, MrBoonie said:

nah

No one likes you and no one will ever like you. @Dejay is a very handsome young man with a a great career ahead of him. Boonie this isn't 8 mile quit trying to be something you arent.

Just now, MrBoonie said:

.... you are just dumb. Lol the rapping shit is a joke I do it to make laughs or make kids cringe like you who still live at mommy's and daddy's house playing on a pc with one monitor thinking hes some tough internet kid and can get frags. Sit the fuck down, shut the fuck up. AND DONT DARE tag me in some stupid shit like that again. Thanks.

The rapping shit is a joke just like your life and good one with the lives at mommy's because that would make sense because I am still in high school so good one I guess. I also play on a laptop so good one there. I am a tough kid on the internet and I would sit your 30 year old virgin ass down any day. I do seem to get frags thanks bro I've been banned for 6 months and I am still better than you. Also I never tagged you in anything I quoted you. Nice try retard.

6 hours ago, Grenade65 said:

The rapping shit is a joke just like your life and good one with the lives at mommy's because that would make sense because I am still in high school so good one I guess. I also play on a laptop so good one there. I am a tough kid on the internet and I would sit your 30 year old virgin ass down any day. I do seem to get frags thanks bro I've been banned for 6 months and I am still better than you. Also I never tagged you in anything I quoted you. Nice try retard.

someone on their period? why you trying to use 10 year old come backs, "The rapping shit is a joke just like your life" like bro that's over used first off and second off go some where else to start up a argument shitter

1 hour ago, =DRK=VACation said:

someone on their period? why you trying to use 10 year old come backs, "The rapping shit is a joke just like your life" like bro that's over used first off and second off go some where else to start up a argument shitter

Sorry who are you again? Are you Boonie's butt buddy?

On 10/29/2017 at 7:34 AM, MrBoonie said:

.... you are just dumb. Lol the rapping shit is a joke I do it to make laughs or make kids cringe like you who still live at mommy's and daddy's house playing on a pc with one monitor thinking hes some tough internet kid and can get frags. Sit the fuck down, shut the fuck up. AND DONT DARE tag me in some stupid shit like that again. Thanks.

You just need to calm down, so much hostility. This is a gaming community. No need for capitals. No need for you. Just chill.

• Kreygasm 1