Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Mumble vs. Discord - A Good Comparison

Mumble:
+Comes bundled with a Fisher-Price™ theme specifically designed for newborns
-Harder to use, decreases accesibility for developmentally-challenged individuals
-No funny gifs; doesn’t feel like my Tumblr dashboard

Discord:
+Web 5.0-ready; ready to be absorbed into the Google-Facebook conglomerate within a minute’s notice
+No certificate-based security for authentication and communication means more accessibility!
+Bad
+Dehumanize yourself and become the botnet
+Is run by litteral and figurative weaboos https://twitter.com/discordapp/status/897170310348263426
+Used by the cool people I watch on Twitch who play LoL
-Name is intimidating

oh also:

fag.PNG

how to download skype - 8.jpg

• Like 1
  • Downvote 5

Screenshot_20171102-121516.png when your so desperate to make your posts look good you  make a second account just yo up vote your own posts 

>Godot joined 11 minutes ago

Also ur website looks shitty as hell do you even know css ya homophobic ass LMAO

His original words got edited out btw

8 minutes ago, KrispyKreme said:

Screenshot_20171102-121516.png when your so desperate to make your posts look good you  make a second account just yo up vote your own posts 

>Godot joined 11 minutes ago

Also ur website looks shitty as hell do you even know css ya homophobic ass LMAO

His original words got edited out btw

Gotta get that good rep my dude

Also, that's not how a URL bar works you retard. For accessibility, I have hyperlinked the URL to my signature to make it easier for developmentally challenged individuals, making visiting my website as easy as a simple click, but you still have managed to completely fail. Congratulations, you're actually retarded.

And for my website: I was going for an old 1990's ""basic"" look where minimal CSS is used. For the full experience, you can download Netscape Navigator and visit my website.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1
1 minute ago, DeadVCR said:

Gotta get that good rep my dude

Also, that's not how a URL bar works you retard. For accessibility, I have hyperlinked the URL to my signature to make it easier for developmentally challenged individuals, making visiting my website as easy as a simple click, but you still have managed to completely fail. Congratulations, you're actually retarded.

And for my website: I was going for an old 1990's ""basic"" look where minimal CSS is used. For the full experience, you can download Netscape Navigator and visit my website.

ur actually retarded then if you dont know your website doesnt show up in search results unless you add .com bc no one visits it. you also use word press. shite -your local web development major

4da0cc5a-caf8-4fa1-9f50-9ef9f80f90dd_1.f

1 minute ago, KrispyKreme said:

ur actually retarded then if you dont know your website doesnt show up in search results unless you add .com bc no one visits it. you also use word press. shite -your local web development major

I think the only thing worse than my website design is your shit grammar

1) I don't want my website in search results for various reasons

2) Take a look at the link in my signature you complete moron - it has .com in it. I'm sorry I couldn't have made it easier for retards such as yourself

3) WordPress is good for simple blogs. If you think WordPress is bad then you're actually retarded, but that fact has already been proven.

jDfRHJ0.jpg

• Downvote 1

teamspeak > mumble... if you dont have the infrastructure for TS3 then discord is an acceptable alternative if you have a small group and need limited groups and modifications...if you need granular controls then TS3 is the clear winner...mumble shouldnt even be in this convo should be TS vs Discord.

ps. there are a constant stream of vulnerabilities in wordpress and wordpress pluggins - when i see i site running WP i get giddy.