It Happens

Snake, Dealt with troubles such as bombardment of questions in real life deployments to Iraq and Afghanistan new soldiers actually risking their life i understand the stress i really do. All other personnel no offense intended just getting it out there i understand things go on that I am not apart of yet, and thanks to my previous post more than likely wont be, thanks to open opinion and observations. You guys aren't always there to do whats needed and often times don't catch what people who are looking up to "higher ups" look up to as with in real life and in a game most people do. Myself being one of them i learned most of what i needed to from my first Team Leader and Squad Leader. I don't expect you all to care/believe/nor give a shit what this has to do as i said before i expected it to be locked and swept aside much like a common RDM problem posted in the wrong area. To those of you upset, and offended...sorry to those of you seeing what happens sorry...and i guess to anyone else sorry or what ever.

You also need to put in perspective what the role of each rank is. Senior APD positions are one of administrative responsibility within the APD. We watch and manage all of you, and that takes a lot more effort than many of you believe we put in. It is not my job to sit in a room and watch Deputies all day, thats why we have Patrol Officers and Corporals. You guys are the backbone of the APD, much like experienced employees of businesses, or supervisors. You don't see the CEO and CFO on the warehouse floor working 12 hours a day with the guys on the ground to make sure they're getting it right. They have people who they trust in positions above the new folks to ensure they learn and understand what they are doing, so that when its time for evaluation, they are able to succeed. Understanding these roles is the key to understanding why things are structured as they are. 

That being said, there should never be a case where a higher officer is online and a deputy is alone in the same server. That just simply shouldnt be happening. I'm not trying to talk down to you, or make you feel stupid or anything like that. I'm just giving you my POV.

You also need to put in perspective what the role of each rank is. Senior APD positions are one of administrative responsibility within the APD. We watch and manage all of you, and that takes a lot more effort than many of you believe we put in. It is not my job to sit in a room and watch Deputies all day, thats why we have Patrol Officers and Corporals. You guys are the backbone of the APD, much like experienced employees of businesses, or supervisors. You don't see the CEO and CFO on the warehouse floor working 12 hours a day with the guys on the ground to make sure they're getting it right. They have people who they trust in positions above the new folks to ensure they learn and understand what they are doing, so that when its time for evaluation, they are able to succeed. Understanding these roles is the key to understanding why things are structured as they are.

That being said, there should never be a case where a higher officer is online and a deputy is alone in the same server. That just simply shouldnt be happening. I'm not trying to talk down to you, or make you feel stupid or anything like that. I'm just giving you my POV.

Exactly like snake says all officers higher than deputy try and make the deputies learning experience as best as they possibly can and sometimes different servers are dealing with situations that involve a few PO's or higher and if you do ever find you and other deputies are by yourselfs please message one of the PO's and ask them nicely if they could move down a channel and help you guys out becuase I can almost gaurentee you they will do there best to try and help you out and get on your server

i dont feel stupid and there most certainly should be if no one is online to take control of them... in combat if your team leader dies, bravo team takes control, if bravo team leader dies squad leader takes control in the event none of those are available who takes control the PSG (platoon sergeant) i know a rank structure and for you to assume that i dont have a grasp of how things are handled or should b handled are silly and unneeded, when there is no one there to control and direct the new players i most certainly should fall upon the corporal if no P.O is there and the Sergeant if no Corporal is there. and who is next take a guess, just keeps going up the chain. look i understand you may not agree with me but this is how it works in life and why not in a game or portraying life? it only makes sense. the absence of leadership should not be the refusal of leadership to take the place of those missing. I dunno i may have a different view point than should what actually happen but yall run your server as you see fit. What the fuck do i know any way im only a P.O just a useless dep with the ability to add charges right...

If you feel in this go to a LT. For help because Snake is trying to tell you POs and CPLs have duties just like SGTs they cant babysit they have other duties to attend to. But if you have a problem how the APD is structured take it up with one of the LTs to help you with your problems.

Bassicly what snake is trying to point out. We do try to do full scale redeployments (Server wide) when we are free to do them, as we are busy looking after 309 Cops at the moment of time writing this, it is not always appropriate to do such things because we are either busy doing administration work inside the APD (which takes a while) or busy with IRL issues such as work or family.

As of this we do ask corporals to watch over and show the initiative to move the cop force into each town equally (if possible).

If you feel like there are not enough cops on lets say server 1 in Athira but there's alot in server 1 Kavala or any other server, like i say your voice is your first weapon, ask for help people are in most cases willing to help unless there are busy at that moment of time.

If you would like any further questions answered please find me in Teamspeak i will be happy to talk to you.

Thank you.

• Like 3

Bassicly what snake is trying to point out. We do try to do full scale redeployments (Server wide) when we are free to do them, as we are busy looking after 309 Cops at the moment of time writing this, it is not always appropriate to do such things because we are either busy doing administration work inside the APD (which takes a while) or busy with IRL issues such as work or family.

As of this we do ask corporals to watch over and show the initiative to move the cop force into each town equally (if possible).

If you feel like there are not enough cops on lets say server 1 in Athira but there's alot in server 1 Kavala or any other server, like i say your voice is your first weapon, ask for help people are in most cases willing to help unless there are busy at that moment of time.

If you would like any further questions answered please find me in Teamspeak i will be happy to talk to you.

Thank you.

Spot on!