Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

This is directed towards all of APD, keep the good roleplay up guys im loving how much all the officers are stepping up there rp even if they were great at it! this is making olympus a better community and helps having people stay on these servers because of rp purposes (and just becuase its the best servers around..) im enjoying every minute of the rp and i will say some people when they get caught by the police they tend to get angry and not rp (only a few do that) but now with cops being even better than they were before its made a decrease in that because now people try to rp out of tickets it creates a cool enviroment to the game! Good job to everyone who Roleplays!

I felt the old 10 minute rule used to limit the RP. Ever since that rule was gotten rid RP have increased ten fold and I love it. Thank you to all who RP you make the job worth it.

• Like 1

Most are amazing....pending the situation and what's going on around them at the time varies the rp aspect of it.

I personally would rather go to jail for a millIon dollar bounty if I have a good rp with the cop than pay a 400 dollar ticket with a processing speed whiz.

I know the values are completely different but you are getting free money for taking me down...at least rp that you got the million or the four hundred so I can give respect where it's due.

Most are amazing....pending the situation and what's going on around them at the time varies the rp aspect of it.

I personally would rather go to jail for a millIon dollar bounty if I have a good rp with the cop than pay a 400 dollar ticket with a processing speed whiz.

I know the values are completely different but you are getting free money for taking me down...at least rp that you got the million or the four hundred so I can give respect where it's due.

I personally agree, most of the cops are trying very hard to make the rp more enjoyable, but you have to see where a cops perspective is when a cop catches a 1 million dollar bounty some of them will rush the processing to get him to pay the ticket or go to jail because most of the time the person with a million dollar bounty will want to have his friends come and kill the cop and that is what happens but the other cops are good about it and put him or her in a safe area so they can still Rp without getting shot by his friends if they do choose to come

I personally agree, most of the cops are trying very hard to make the rp more enjoyable, but you have to see where a cops perspective is when a cop catches a 1 million dollar bounty some of them will rush the processing to get him to pay the ticket or go to jail because most of the time the person with a million dollar bounty will want to have his friends come and kill the cop and that is what happens but the other cops are good about it and put him or her in a safe area so they can still Rp without getting shot by his friends if they do choose to come

Aye yes....but with a high value target like that you have to expect it not to be easy....if you are willing to engage someone with the ability to actually get that high...you gotta know there is strings attached regardless...

Recently I was taken in and was asking for help until....the arresting officer took my comms from me which immediately silenced my ts interaction. Was a smart move on his part but he still rushed me thru because he was worried about a guy coming was gonna do something stupid.

Valid reason kinda but I felt cheated because that's all I want..And I have no bad feelings towards the officer now either because he explained it but I still felt cheated.

Aye yes....but with a high value target like that you have to expect it not to be easy....if you are willing to engage someone with the ability to actually get that high...you gotta know there is strings attached regardless...

Recently I was taken in and was asking for help until....the arresting officer took my comms from me which immediately silenced my ts interaction. Was a smart move on his part but he still rushed me thru because he was worried about a guy coming was gonna do something stupid.

Valid reason kinda but I felt cheated because that's all I want..And I have no bad feelings towards the officer now either because he explained it but I still felt cheated.

I agree with what you are saying

yea, wish they where trust worthy though. I dont trust a civ as far as i can jump with one. I always want RP but alot they dont by stalling,,, good points

yea, wish they where trust worthy though. I dont trust a civ as far as i can jump with one. I always want RP but alot they dont by stalling,,, good points

Way to many people screaming the 10 minute rule and having their pop shot just to stall silly, but I have had some good rp of people claiming police brutality and how he was just hunting snakes and one just happened to be on spectrals shoulder

Wait, what's happened to the 10 min rule?

it went out the window because people would cry about it way too much.

Just dont over do it. Keep it round 10 minutes but if RP takes it over a little bit it should be still fine.

• Like 1

it went out the window because people would cry about it way too much.

Just dont over do it. Keep it round 10 minutes but if RP takes it over a little bit it should be still fine.

Sorry, but has this been confirmed by the staff? Could you link it to me please? 

Or maybe a staff member could confirm it for me here?

Sorry, but has this been confirmed by the staff? Could you link it to me please?

Or maybe a staff member could confirm it for me here?

Ok what i may not be correct or i might but forget what i said till we get this cleared up. Heres a link to my previous thing i saw

10 Min rule is still in effect for APD, but as always it is based on the situation as to whether or not it's 10 real minutes, or 10 mins post situation neutralization/higherup call etc.

Ok thanks Snake .