Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

How is this a thing?

You just reminded me I attempted to Comp @Orgondo an Armed Huron a month back and I tried to do it via the database instead of our in-game admin island.

I replaced a Boat of his. Unfortunately this did not pan out because the Huron is literally in his Boat garage so he can't even pull it out. The boat I replaced probably had full coverage on it and so when I changed it to an Armed Huron the insurance carried over, and that's exactly what you're looking at.

I'm new to the nuances of DB for altis life, so this was a lesson learned. @Orgondo I have comped you properly now.

1 hour ago, McDili said:

You just reminded me I attempted to Comp @Orgondo an Armed Huron a month back and I tried to do it via the database instead of our in-game admin island.

I replaced a Boat of his. Unfortunately this did not pan out because the Huron is literally in his Boat garage so he can't even pull it out. The boat I replaced probably had full coverage on it and so when I changed it to an Armed Huron the insurance carried over, and that's exactly what you're looking at.

I'm new to the nuances of DB for altis life, so this was a lesson learned. @Orgondo I have comped you properly now.

Yeah ive been meaning to get at you about that, but Im just fucking lazy lol