Bring Back Events

Bring Back Events!!!!!!!!  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Like if you want it back!

Do you remember when there were events? Go attack the heavily defended area and retrieve the armed prowler. Hunger games on an island for a prize of 1 mil. These events allowed players to earn money in a fun and interesting way. In the events, you could have fun and relax knowing that you might get a little money out of it.

Edited by Weenieboi
  • Like 5
  • Hmm 1
  • Downvote 1
3 minutes ago, Dangus said:

@Proud why would you downvote this? Events were the shit.

They were the shit, however I think staff agree with me for the same reason I think no, because they have other things to do and don't always have time to do this. Hey, but then again it's only my opinion.

4 hours ago, Weenieboi said:

Do you remember when there were events? Go attack the heavily defended area and retrieve the armed prowler. Hunger games on an island for a prize of 1 mil. These events allowed players to earn money in a fun and interesting way. In the events, you could have fun and relax knowing that you might get a little money out of it.

Its not that they never "Went away" Its just a spur of the moment thing that admins do. In order to pull something like this off, It takes a lot of focus to coordinate everything. Let alone take care of the trolls. You cant be expecting them to do one every night because it takes a lot of time and the admins are busy doing admin things.  :)