Server recommendations

Well as many of the new players from to Olympus I have transferred from asylum due to the downfall of asylum. I have a few recommendations I don’t know where to post it so I guess here is the place. I would like to see some things such as gang turfs where capturing them opens up a small black market type shop and gives you small perks for having them captured. I would also like to see something such as the drug runners from asylum which is a plane type delivery system. Another huge thing I would love to see is building guns/vehicals. Especially guns because it gives you something to do with your house creates more than just storing old gear or gear stolen. If it was added you would be able to spend your time making you weapons and storing them in your house. As for the gang turfs it would give us smaller gangs that can’t always hold catels or do federal events that require a lot of players. These are just a few suggestions but I wanted to see what other people thought of the idea. 

Edited by Sellnbrew
  • Like 1
  • Downvote 5

Don't know the big differences from Asylum's Gang Turfs and Olympus Black markets, but the general description you gave is already on Olympus in the form of Black Markets. You go there, capture it for your gang, you get access to a black market shop. You can also process a type of drug.

12 minutes ago, Proud said:

We're Olympus not asylum lol

I understand that and the reason i switched servers is because of how this server seems to perfect things while asylum just implements them and it causes server side issues. But i do feel that they are good ideas that this server could improve on them. 

3 minutes ago, McDili said:

Don't know the big differences from Asylum's Gang Turfs and Olympus Black markets, but the general description you gave is already on Olympus in the form of Black Markets. You go there, capture it for your gang, you get access to a black market shop. You can also process a type of drug.

I guess i didnt really fully understand how they worked.