Giveaway Update + New Price Match & Free Oly+ ×

Taxi Fare Fees

Since Taxi drivers isn't making enough fare fees by taking their "text-request" customers to their destination location, may have a fee system? Whats your thoughts regarding since the Taxi License is very f...n expensive, my suggestions on taxi fares is...

Pickup Fee: 2500 + 500

Per KM: 5000 [Example: 14.5KM is 72,500 for a complete destination]

Red Zones: 150,000 [Life insurance policy]

Warzone or Blackwater: 250,000 + 25,000 [Life insurance policy]

Can be requested by Helicopter for 10,000 more

Just a suggestion for taxi fares as it will make it more popular in game servers and can grow a taxi community... If have enough upvotes, can may be used for a taxi fare system policy

I don't think you'll get many customers with those prices, unless there's been massive inflation since i've last been on. My prices when I was a taxi were 1k per kilometer, but I rarely stuck to that price exactly. Usually I just took the customer's offer, which was usually higher than the 1k/km. Taxiing shouldn't be your main source of income. In fact you probably shouldn't do it for any income at all, since you'll probably lose more money from people trying to rob you. Just do it for fun for some extra RP. Also most of your customers will be people who lost their cars during server restart, so that's the best time to be online for requests.

Edited by Marty
  • Like 1
11 hours ago, TAXIPoTato said:

Since Taxi drivers isn't making enough fare fees by taking their "text-request" customers to their destination location, may have a fee system? Whats your thoughts regarding since the Taxi License is very f...n expensive, my suggestions on taxi fares is...

Pickup Fee: 2500 + 500

Per KM: 5000 [Example: 14.5KM is 72,500 for a complete destination]

Red Zones: 150,000 [Life insurance policy]

Warzone or Blackwater: 250,000 + 25,000 [Life insurance policy]

Can be requested by Helicopter for 10,000 more

Just a suggestion for taxi fares as it will make it more popular in game servers and can grow a taxi community... If have enough upvotes, can may be used for a taxi fare system policy

was that you that I paid damn near a mill to you and your buddy to drive me around? saved you at black market and you took me to gas stations to rob them.....lol if so good times.

• Downvote 1

To keep it in the same ballpark as what people would pay for a revive, 10-20k is reasonable. Nobody is going to pay half the cost of a loadout for a taxi ride. Instead of trying to charge a giant fee that nobody is going to want to pay, stay out of red zones and drop people off at the edge if needs be -- that way your vehicle theft immunity isn't voided. 

2 hours ago, Yayo said:

If you deny to pay the taxi guy is it fail rp

Just get them to pay before the trip. But once they pay you, you must drive them to their destination, or else return their money, according to the rules, if I remember them correctly, and if they haven't changed.

2 hours ago, Jamie said:

was that you that I paid damn near a mill to you and your buddy to drive me around? saved you at black market and you took me to gas stations to rob them.....lol if so good times.

Yes it was me and my friend who drove you to the black market and so on, we were just watching 6 ppl at the black market going at war

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

Generally, I charge 1k per km, total distance from the current location, even if I do have to drive around the gulf, it'll still be 5k if the distance from Neochori to Pyrgos is 5km, but generally, unless I'm 5km away from the person who needs pickup, I'll fly to them and drop them off. it's 1k per km and a 5k extra charge wanting a ride to any illegal zones. Again, as someone said earlier, Taxi services aren't really to make money, more of an RP reason and for those people who don't have a ride.