Giveaway Update + New Price Match & Free Oly+ ×

How did a restrained guy die in my car?

So dude with 4mill bounty died in my car. He said he dehydrated but it didn't say he was malnutritioned when he died, it just said he died. Could he have respawned and failed rp? Is this server glitch? Ofcourse in gonna make a support ticket but I'm unsure wether or not to file it under player report (for combat log/fail to) or compensation request for the server screwing up and losing me 4mill.

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Brolaf said:

Was your car locked when he died? It's possible he could have ejected out of the vehicle while you were driving.

This. If it didn't say he died from malnutrition he probably just ejected out. Your doors were probably unlocked.

29 minutes ago, GreysonIsCOol said:

So dude with 4mill bounty died in my car. He said he dehydrated but it didn't say he was malnutritioned when he died, it just said he died. Could he have respawned and failed rp? Is this server glitch? Ofcourse in gonna make a support ticket but I'm unsure wether or not to file it under player report (for combat log/fail to) or compensation request for the server screwing up and losing me 4mill.

Make sure your vehicles are always locked.

This would go under a Player Report as it is combat logging if you eject out of a moving vehicle while inside of restraints (in the event that they didn't actually die due to malnutrition OR that you hit something etc)

BUT, you also submit a Compensation request with the Player Report ticket # and staff will review both.

Edited by ikiled
  • Like 1
6 hours ago, ikiled said:

This would go under a Player Report as it is combat logging if you eject out of a moving vehicle while inside of restraints (in the event that they didn't actually die due to malnutrition OR that you hit something etc)

BUT, you also submit a Compensation request with the Player Report ticket # and staff will review both.

Ot it could have been an accident. Probably not though.

You know how many times I've ejected my self out of my car because I accidentally scroll wheel with my doors unlocked and tap eject. Countless. Get in a rush and think you locked it and nest thing dead.

7 hours ago, ikiled said:

okay thankyou. it appeared he jumped out and kill himself that way.

10 hours ago, QKSILVR73 said:

Ot it could have been an accident. Probably not though.

You know how many times I've ejected my self out of my car because I accidentally scroll wheel with my doors unlocked and tap eject. Countless. Get in a rush and think you locked it and nest thing dead.

yep but they don't care it's failrp and leads to a ban.