Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

A small rant on this deadly big bird.

First off, when in RL have we seen this big badass roaming the skies looking for banditos?

I believe it's too OP to have roaming looking for trouble on the police side, it's more deadly than lethals and it should have the same rules as lethals.

I mean....c'mon man. If you're going to dominate the skies then how many poor rebels will want to come back to the server with you always in a Ghosthawk?

That's true, what Payne said. But I don't see too many Ghosthawks flying around, just when situations have arose and they subdue it, and decide just to cruise around in it before storing it away.

You must just catch it at the right time ;)

I'm a very active cop, and recently I've acquired the ability to use Ghosthawks and I've been using them often.

I at first felt bad about it, because it's easily going to win any heli vs heli duel, so most run away. But then I remembered I don't like that everybody flies everywhere, and so I don't feel bad anymore.

Not only that, but it's so much safer to just use a ground vehicle when the ghosthawk is a foot. Ghosthawks aren't allowed to fire at any ground vehicles apart from the .50 cal, which it can only fire at in retaliation after a text is sent.

And when you think about the risk involved with landing a Ghosthawk in a hostile situation, there's a lot of times where I'll hesitate to land if I don't feel its safe. One slip up and we're dead and the Ghosthawk is in rebel hands, who can shoot at whoever they wanna shoot at.

Yeah it's OP vs Heli's, but Heli's are OP in general. So I don't really feel bad about it.

Ask HamofMoose about his experience in a ghosthawk versus a group of terror-packing, .50 cal toting rebels at the sofia outpost.. one more wave I said I'd stay, but everytime the ghosthawk dropped from the sky, "Ah well, suppose I can do another wave"

Ghosthawks are okay. You act like they have a cannon on the side, whenever i see a ghosthawk i get a huge smile on my face because ill be the pilot in ETA of about 5 minutes so i enjoy seeing them. Are they OP no they have to send you 3 text and that gives you plenty of time to set people on the ground and post up for the ghosthawk. If you dont have people well try and join someone new gangs formed everyday.

• Like 1

Listen when I was apart of Praetorian before it was disbanded, a couple of guys and I went and we were roaming around in two Hurons robbing people. We started following a police car that was chasing a HEMTT, then the police slammed into the truck and blew it up. THAT WAS AWESOME. Since we were in the air we were not affected we were just in awe. It was a cool experience. Anyway, we went on to land at the airfield and put our heli's away before they could get taken out by the now flying Ghost Hawks that we figured out to be following the truck that we were also following. It realized that we were wanted and that it should follow us but it did not start shooting so we decided to try to take them out with our small arms. (the biggest weapon we have is mk18 and i was using a vermin) So we just started shooting at them at the airfield and ended up in Kavala with a total of 3 ghost hawks taken out in 30 mins. So they are clearly not overpower, but only the Admins use them or they don't use them at all. So it is kind of dumb because they will literally Zues the shit out of you if you make them mad like we did and just use lethals and kills you all even though they are breaking rules. SO yeah... They are OP as a mother fucker

Listen when I was apart of Praetorian before it was disbanded, a couple of guys and I went and we were roaming around in two Hurons robbing people. We started following a police car that was chasing a HEMTT, then the police slammed into the truck and blew it up. THAT WAS AWESOME. Since we were in the air we were not affected we were just in awe. It was a cool experience. Anyway, we went on to land at the airfield and put our heli's away before they could get taken out by the now flying Ghost Hawks that we figured out to be following the truck that we were also following. It realized that we were wanted and that it should follow us but it did not start shooting so we decided to try to take them out with our small arms. (the biggest weapon we have is mk18 and i was using a vermin) So we just started shooting at them at the airfield and ended up in Kavala with a total of 3 ghost hawks taken out in 30 mins. So they are clearly not overpower, but only the Admins use them or they don't use them at all. So it is kind of dumb because they will literally Zues the shit out of you if you make them mad like we did and just use lethals and kills you all even though they are breaking rules. SO yeah... They are OP as a mother fucker

If you don't shoot at the ghosthawk from the ground, it's literally not even allowed to shoot at you. It's not overpowered if you know the limits of one.

• 1 month later...

Honestly if you guys just pull a 50cal out you can blast the thing out of the sky in 5 seconds. Server 3 has a lot of high ranking cops that fly those around. One of these days I'll get my gang together and shoot some clay pigeons.