Giveaway Update + New Price Match & Free Oly+ ×

I love you all, and I'm sorry if I have ever stolen your kidneys. Just know they went to a good cause. I drink the juice, cook the leftover meat like a steak, then feed it to my Grandpa, who is the clerk of the Sofia gas station. The trucks I have stolen help me with kidney logistics, which is necessary as the volume of kidney intake is at an all-time high. So thank you and I love you.

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 3
16 hours ago, Green [W.W. P.M.C.] said:

I love you all, and I'm sorry if I have ever stolen your kidneys. Just know they went to a good cause. I drink the juice, cook the leftover meat like a steak, then feed it to my Grandpa, who is the clerk of the Sofia gas station. The trucks I have stolen help me with kidney logistics, which is necessary as the volume of kidney intake is at an all-time high. So thank you and I love you.

i have 62 kidneys sitting in my Neri house.... when im unpermed ill sell them for 50k each :) so like 3,100,000 for all the kidneys you could ever want

1 hour ago, MPORage said:

i have 62 kidneys sitting in my Neri house.... when im unpermed ill sell them for 50k each :) so like 3,100,000 for all the kidneys you could ever want

You are never getting unbanned after those 3 ban evading perms bot

Just now, MPORage said:

YOU DONT KNOW THAT! *runs to room and starts crying*

It's clear as day my dude you evading a perm 3 TIMES if you get unbanned i lost all hope

1 minute ago, Nuzah said:

It's clear as day my dude you evading a perm 3 TIMES if you get unbanned i lost all hope

i mean ill see you in 3-4 months at the least :)