Jump to content
Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Recommended Posts

I love you all, and I'm sorry if I have ever stolen your kidneys. Just know they went to a good cause. I drink the juice, cook the leftover meat like a steak, then feed it to my Grandpa, who is the clerk of the Sofia gas station. The trucks I have stolen help me with kidney logistics, which is necessary as the volume of kidney intake is at an all-time high. So thank you and I love you.

  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 3
Link to comment
16 hours ago, Green [W.W. P.M.C.] said:

I love you all, and I'm sorry if I have ever stolen your kidneys. Just know they went to a good cause. I drink the juice, cook the leftover meat like a steak, then feed it to my Grandpa, who is the clerk of the Sofia gas station. The trucks I have stolen help me with kidney logistics, which is necessary as the volume of kidney intake is at an all-time high. So thank you and I love you.

i have 62 kidneys sitting in my Neri house.... when im unpermed ill sell them for 50k each :) so like 3,100,000 for all the kidneys you could ever want

Link to comment
1 hour ago, MPORage said:

i have 62 kidneys sitting in my Neri house.... when im unpermed ill sell them for 50k each :) so like 3,100,000 for all the kidneys you could ever want

You are never getting unbanned after those 3 ban evading perms bot

Link to comment
Just now, MPORage said:

YOU DONT KNOW THAT! *runs to room and starts crying*

It's clear as day my dude you evading a perm 3 TIMES if you get unbanned i lost all hope

Link to comment
1 minute ago, Nuzah said:

It's clear as day my dude you evading a perm 3 TIMES if you get unbanned i lost all hope

i mean ill see you in 3-4 months at the least :)

Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy.