Giveaway Update + New Price Match & Free Oly+ ×

Math or Science

Math or Science  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Do you guys like math or science more

• Math
    • Science

2 minutes ago, Hyper223 said:

Science is understanding our world and math is a pain in the ass where we come up with random numbers and call it factoring

i felt that way in 6th grade but now i like math more because i like numbers and shit, also my science teacher is a pain in the ass :Kappa:

2 minutes ago, MPORage said:

i felt that way in 6th grade but now i like math more because i like numbers and shit, also my science teacher is a pain in the ass :Kappa:

I mean I'm not in 6th grade I'm in highschool now but I used to like math but now I hate it

Just now, Hyper223 said:

I mean I'm not in 6th grade I'm in highschool now but I used to like math but now I hate it

im also in highschool, 6th grade was 3 yrs ago lol

1 minute ago, MPORage said:

im also in highschool, 6th grade was 3 yrs ago lol

I'm in Canada so our highschool is different than USA but I've got 1 year left of highschool and my grade 6 was 4 years ago

Math is the language of science....

42 minutes ago, Wobbles said:

Fuck math, fuck science, Id rather learn what I need to succeed in life. Business, Payments, Loans, Mortages, all the in and outs and not log arthims...

how tf u think u gonna add them bills if u don't know math

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Jay said:

Math is the language of science....

how tf u think u gonna add them bills if u don't know math

Obviously basic math is needed. Adding, Subtracting, Dividing, Multiplying. But not y=mx+b, log arithms, fuckin f(x)= 

2 minutes ago, MPORage said:

is it bad i thought this said montages?

Yes it is my son... 

1 minute ago, Wobbles said:

Obviously basic math is needed. Adding, Subtracting, Dividing, Multiplying. But not y=mx+b, log arithms, fuckin f(x)= 

Yes it is my son... 

oooooof 

But functions can be used to tell us the rate at which your bill is increasing at any given point using a derivative... or predict the amount all your bills will cost you at a future time using integrals. STEM degrees pay much more than business degrees on avg and stem uses all sorts of complex algorithms and calculations. So if you are really wanting to do well in life, and you believe that is determined by money, then learn math because it can be applied realistically in higher paying fields.

Edited by Jay