Locked who thinks that olympus need's more admins online?

Hay guys i am just sick and tired of those Rdmer's and the Vdmer's cause after you get alot of gear guns clothes and money and your just so happy about your gear and stuff then some bambi aka an after respawn player just go buys a rook and then blast of your head of from your shoulder's and sometimes admins are not there and sometimes they do nothing, pls head admins we need more admins and are online on servers and especially TS cause we need to fix the gang glitch.

There is only like 3 admins, 2 mods, and a head admin and it's in the middle of the holidays.

Yeah perhaps more staff is desirable but they just can't pick anybody. That said, they do so much as it is, a whole lot... probably even too much that should ever be asked of a person.

There is only like 3 admins, 2 mods, and a head admin and it's in the middle of the holidays.

Yeah perhaps more staff is desirable but they just can't pick anybody. That said, they do so much as it is, a whole lot... probably even too much that should ever be asked of a person.

McDili put it good, we may need more staff but number 1 the staff we have are very good and they work hard. So they need to find the right people to be staff if they are looking and they need people they can count on to do what they need and beyond what they need. They need to find people that will match what the staff do already, which is hard to find dedicated people.

I do agree that we need more Mods, but we dont just make anyone moderators, We have to trust people and we are currently looking threw the mod apps to review them. It being the holidays the staff has slacked off a bit to spend time with their familys and stuff so weve gotten a lil behind on the tickets. But rest assured that they will be taken care of and there will be more Mods in the future. 

• Like 1

Ik thats why i want the head's to make a campain and a manager to choose the people who wants to be mod's and plus there are many cultures and relegions in olympus we can use them to, and i really respect them but this incident happened last week when i had alot of money and gear and guns and then some guy just shot me and glitched to my stuff and took it amd he didnt say a word like putting my hands up or something and there was an admin but he didnt do anything cause i think he was afk or somethin like that cause he didnt respond to me until after like 15 min but i actually dont care anymore cause now i will try to work some legal stuff for my first time and save some money for my future house on top of a mountain that's in the sea view plus the rebel outpost thats everyone's dream house xD

can you imagine if they added on another 3 moderators and one of them just happened to have those RDM tendencies? It would b chaos...CHAOS!!!! Next thing you know, they're spawning in pink Orcas and Neon Green Slammers.Strykers and Cougars would be raining from the sky. Every swingin **** would have a blackfoot and PCML Launchers, and the Mortar Tracks. Oh, someone's doing cocaine...wait that guy's doing cocaine; cool...lemme just mosie on over to my garage and pull my paladin real quick and send a few 155mm shells into cocaine fields, 4 or 5 should do it.....nah moderation is for Pu$$!3S, send em all!!!!!!

my point is i'm sure they have an extensive vetting system to choose who becomes an admin.

And i've seen them more and more recently ghosting players and doling out the 4 day bans for RDM. The problem is, those players are only banned for 4 days, so when they come back and dont understand that they were breaking rules...or more likely don't care... then they just start up in kavala again and server hop until they racked up 60 manslaughter charges. No matter what the admins do, they can never get rid of the trolls and children who just want to cause chaos. ARMA brings out the worst in most people, so unless you want the server to go down, there's really surefire way to permantly get rid of the trolls.

BRUH!! i take every fucking word i say, but before i do that let me tell you some stuff did you think that olympus would leave the server's to those guys no never they will watch them plus we will record all the time and those moderators if they do that they wont play on that server ever again unless if they are excused and second those kids in the server are just kids and you know those kids they just want to show other people that they are men but their not men they are just fucking squeakers and they will learn all the time from their mistakes, and there are permanent bans to for them and i would just love to see the cocain field being blown up and smoked cause j would love to smell it in the morning ;)

Soul, I will put this gently, you have yet to submit a ticket regarding a player report. If you don't do your end of things then there is no way in hell we can do ours. Yes we want more staff but we are selective. At the same time we do have enough to take care of tickets that get submitted. If you don't feel like taking the time to submit a ticket then frankly I don't have time to listen to the complaining.

• Like 7