Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Suicide Vest Rule

1.     Suicide vests may be used at any time following normal Roleplay rules.  Misuse of suicide vests to kill restrained players or destroy vehicles for no reason may still result in administrative action.  If these scenarios arise action will be taken entirely at staff discretion. "Allah Akbar" or variants are NOT considered valid RP. 

15 minutes ago, Aaron9990 said:

so i wanna do a attack with a suicide vest what are the rules, Like if i say allahuakbar, and give a few seconds, 5 or so for people to run, can u blow up and not be consided RDM??? 

To put it bluntly, if you're engaged with a person, I.e You've stated a demand I.e "Drop that fancy blue fedora you have right now or I'll kill you" You may give reasonable time (5 seconds, unless as per standard engagement rules they do something counter to request in that 5 seconds, e.g, they run) and then detonate. 

and can be used in Redzones/Active federal Events/terror till your hearts content.

And you may always detonate in self defence. If you are engaged, or you are shot at.

Makes little sense in an RP sense.. but We'll go with it hahaha Blow yourself up to stop yourself from dying. 

• Like 2
21 hours ago, Corporal Moob said:

To put it bluntly, if you're engaged with a person, I.e You've stated a demand I.e "Drop that fancy blue fedora you have right now or I'll kill you" You may give reasonable time (5 seconds, unless as per standard engagement rules they do something counter to request in that 5 seconds, e.g, they run) and then detonate. 

and can be used in Redzones/Active federal Events/terror till your hearts content.

And you may always detonate in self defence. If you are engaged, or you are shot at.

Makes little sense in an RP sense.. but We'll go with it hahaha Blow yourself up to stop yourself from dying. 

basically this... i usually sit in a car while (so people can't see my sui vest) i have a friend gather all of kavala rats into one place...then i have my friend preach of the good of allah and how allah loves them...then somewhere in there i have them slip in there that those who do not believe in the fight for the holy city must leave the area as those who remain will have their lives sacrificed to allah by the prophet MAV to keep him strong against the fight for the holy city....

or something completely random like that.... you dont have to say suicide vest, just need to give people a command/ultimatum and let them know they will die somehow if they don't follow said command.

here is one, not quite as sexy as i described above...but equally effective: (ps. can't use sui vest in a car...which i learned here)