Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

[Official] Give the BLTN Podcast Suggestions, Guests, & Topics

Speaking of R&R you guys talk alot about APD; i suggest that R&R get some spotlight. Maybe discussion could be about the future of the R&R. You should get John McClain (R&R Coordinator) and Jendrak (former R&R Coordinator). I think it would be nice and maybe influence more players to join R&R.

Speaking of R&R you guys talk alot about APD; i suggest that R&R get some spotlight. Maybe discussion could be about the future of the R&R. You should get John McClain (R&R Coordinator) and Jendrak (former R&R Coordinator). I think it would be nice and maybe influence more players to join R&R.

We have Jendrak coming on Friday so we will probably have that case be more design based. Due to him being past R&R we can easily discuss his past with it and if he has ideas/plans to improve it. 

• Like 1

Warfare i think Olympus is giving you a hint to stop your so called 'Pod Casts"  They removed your damn team speak channel.

The Chanel still exists just not in the Staff area.

And if you boys can't keep it civil it will be locked down.  Lets leave the name calling and other insults on the playground with the 5 year olds.

• Like 2

The Chanel still exists just not in the Staff area.

And if you boys can't keep it civil it will be locked down.  Lets leave the name calling and other insults on the playground with the 5 year olds.

How about we just ban booboo from this discussion. Only reason shit talking has started. 

• Like 1

How about we just ban booboo from this discussion. Only reason shit talking has started.

I say we remove him from the entire forum. All he does is spread bullshit amd shittalking across several forum posts.

But atleast, i think you should continue what your doing already, and keep it coming, but be a bit more carefull with what gets said if possible, dont want to start a civil war because of some podcast sayings...

I say we remove him from the entire forum. All he does is spread bullshit amd shittalking across several forum posts.

But atleast, i think you should continue what your doing already, and keep it coming, but be a bit more carefull with what gets said if possible, dont want to start a civil war because of some podcast sayings...

Thanks for the feedback.

We are definitely going to be focusing on some more neutral topics instead of focusing on people or groups or people. We were a bit iffy going into it on the topic that was controversial, but we also prepared a show with design-themed topics to prepare for Jendrak being on. We pulled those topics when Jendrak couldn't come so we could wait to talk about them next time Jendrak would come on. So we had to snag some topics last minute and wing it, and we were a bit careless in that effort and that's our fault.

We will continue the podcast, the feedback after this last one will help us greatly improve upon how we approach topics and hopefully will make the podcast stronger.

I have a guest suggestion:How about some of the gangs people are calling "Power house & Super power gangs" such as [Tree],and [MC] 

P.S keep up the good work love the show:)

We're not to keen on singling out people/groups of people as a topic, it causes problems. We may bring up a gang to use as an example, but there isn't really a whole lot of content to choose from when it comes to discussing a gang as a topic. However, we may talk about the gang fight between MC and Tree, as there is some value in organized fights whereas if it was just another random fight it wouldn't really be much.

That said it's hard to even talk about that, and it may not happen.

We're not to keen on singling out people/groups of people as a topic, it causes problems. We may bring up a gang to use as an example, but there isn't really a whole lot of content to choose from when it comes to discussing a gang as a topic. However, we may talk about the gang fight between MC and Tree, as there is some value in organized fights whereas if it was just another random fight it wouldn't really be much.

That said it's hard to even talk about that, and it may not happen.

oh, didnt know that i always heard that people was tired of mostly cops or something just thought you were looking to switch it up a bit, Can you guys get posiden on to say when the next update will be released im so freakin ready for it!!!!! lol