Should vigi's have to follow WPL rules aswell?

1. License holders with a WPL are unable to harvest illegal items as the WPL is meant for those engaged in legal enterprises. 
    2. License holders arrested within illegals zones are subject to search and seizure, as well as forfeiture of their right to being issued an APD ticket..
    3. Exception: Those who are held hostage may not be charged. Hostages must be restrained at all times to prevent abuse.
    4.  License holders who are detained and are found to be wanted for any charge(s) other than a self-defense manslaughter are subject to search and seizure, as well as forfeiture of their right to being issued an APD ticket

I'd like to see people's opinion on this I think WPL rules are harsh for WPL considering you don't really get much out of WPL. But vigis are running around doing everything with powerful tazers

• Like 5
59 minutes ago, Bandit said:

I'd like to see people's opinion on this I think WPL rules are harsh for WPL considering you don't really get much out of WPL. But vigis are running around doing everything with powerful tazers

Like what

I personally think that WPL rules are too harsh but I agree. While the RP argument can be made that vigilantes are not law abiding citizens by definition in a video game context it would make everything more balanced.

I believe the redzone rule should be amended since vigis have to work in redzones sometimes but if they're caught with contraband they deserve to have their license revoked. Vigis have the potential to do more harm than rebels but their license is 15k cheaper and so is their gear, vigis should exist but I'm all for stricter regulations and restrictions past "dont rob and vigi someone" and "dont excessively taze people"

• Like 1
3 hours ago, sploding said:

they're caught with contraband they deserve to have their license revoked.

They already can get it pulled for that reason since anything that gives PC in the ticket guide makes them eligible for license revocation. However, this is discouraged because of the tiered system so ideally they’d need additional things against them (eg LEO manslaughter, illegal taser usage or multiple manslaughters).

Edited by Dirty Scrubz
  • Like 1