Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

I WANT COMP FOR MY BAN!

i am so outraged, i got banned for no reason and i was sitting in a bush out in the forest eating corn nuts, watching real house wifes. ! come back during the commercial and BAM right when i bait in 1mil. not only did i lose all hope at getting a girlfriend because i play to much arma, Now i get fake banned and i demand 5mil for damages and also ruining my reputation. 

Firmly, LoST

• Like 3

i am so outraged, i got banned for no reason and i was sitting in a bush out in the forest eating corn nuts, watching real house wifes. ! come back during the commercial and BAM right when i bait in 1mil. not only did i lose all hope at getting a girlfriend because i play to much arma, Now i get fake banned and i demand 5mil for damages and also ruining my reputation.

Firmly, LoST

"Demanding" comp isn't always the best option... I would recommend opening a ticket and talking to an admin before making a forum post as well.  Also, you are talking as if it is the admins fault you have an Arma addiction and expect empathy because of it, I don't think so.  Sorry buddy, if you get unbanned, for whatever you did, you will be lucky and better be grateful, but ill be dammed if you get unbanned and DEMAND comp of 5 mil for reputation damages, just chill, enjoy life for a few days, you said this is keeping you away from your real life and preventing you from getting a girlfriend, thank the admins for banning you.

Regards -

Thanatos

"Demanding" comp isn't always the best option... I would recommend opening a ticket and talking to an admin before making a forum post as well.  Also, you are talking as if it is the admins fault you have an Arma addiction and expect empathy because of it, I don't think so.  Sorry buddy, if you get unbanned, for whatever you did, you will be lucky and better be grateful, but ill be dammed if you get unbanned and DEMAND comp of 5 mil for reputation damages, just chill, enjoy life for a few days, you said this is keeping you away from your real life and preventing you from getting a girlfriend, thank the admins for banning you.

Regards -

Thanatos

He can demand all he wants he got that shit on that GoPro, his brand new Hero 4 black edition..... yeah buddy that 4K30 / 2.7K50 / 1080p120 fps, remote control access and what not... but thanks to the cop/admin that banned him, the GoPro was viciously smashed to hide the evidence of his false crimes. But thankfully for dash cam LoST keeps running in his pants for all those Firm shots he has all the evidence he needs. Thankfully again no cop/admin ever checks his pants before false banning him. In all honesty he should be asking for triple that amount(15 mil) in 4 payments stretched out over an hours time.

By the way LoST how was that episode of real house wifes, did you hear about new episodes coming out soon? 

Your Greatness

ClanZocu

P.S. I also do lawyer work... but keep that on down Low ... Dont need the Altis government taxing me on that too...

• Like 1

you had a reputation lost? also I second Lost's stance, you, Wheatkings, should comp lost his 5-15 mil no question! In lost's defense it was fantastic episode of the real house wives and just because he was watching it is no reason to ban him.

......Ball's in your court Wheat....

• Like 2

Regards -

Thanatos

GOT UNBANNED AND GOT MY 5 MIl BIATCHCHCHCHCHCHC

• Like 1