My Issue With The APD

On ‎11‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 12:46 PM, Silton said:

@Dante Now that you have changed to rule that civs can get fucked I would like you to consider this post heavily as the civs lose mass amounts of money on warzone fighting and cops can just abuse it with unlimited free loadouts.

Hi. @Dante

Edited by Silton
  • Admin
Just now, Silton said:

Hi. @Dante

Oh, yeah I remember this post now. I can’t recall if this was before or after APD arsenal got a raise in price. I believe it was after. I know that only affects when they’re robbed or changing weapons, but it was a revelant thing since we do get robbed on warzone as well. I may be open to an extended respawn timer for death at warzone. I’d have to discuss it with boys dev and see the overall want, but not losing gear on warzone. 

Just now, Dante said:

Oh, yeah I remember this post now. I can’t recall if this was before or after APD arsenal got a raise in price. I believe it was after. I know that only affects when they’re robbed or changing weapons, but it was a revelant thing since we do get robbed on warzone as well. I may be open to an extended respawn timer for death at warzone. I’d have to discuss it with boys dev and see the overall want, but not losing gear on warzone. 

Thank you for considering. But I highly recommend losing gear on warzone maybe the career cops can spend some of that money that they don't lose.