Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Locked Small Question For Admins / Owners

Hello, I am wanting to know, if you guys sell un-bans. I have a 14 Day ban currently, and I want too play with a buddy's of mine. I understand what wrong i've done, but I believe people should be given a 2nd chance. And I was new to the RPG / Atlist, and did not know rules, and was extremely stupid. I will be willing to pay some money via paypal, I can use the "Donate" section. I think this is a extremely good idea if you guys don't already have this. Plenty of people enjoy the server, and people often do stupid things. Thanks for taking the time to read this, cheers !

This made me laugh. But on a serious note, you will be given a 2nd chance, after 14 days is up. The bans are to keep rule breakers off the server, and to learn their lesson. Now that you said you understood what you did wrong, hopefully it won't happen again in 14 days. Just keep up with the rules and there should not be a problem man, cheers.

Don't take this the wrong way, just trying to explain. I am not an admin/owner, but maybe I can answer your question before they read it. 

Ill tell you how to fix your ban follow these 3 steps.

Step 1: READ the rules don't skim.

Step 2: wait 14 days till your ban ends.

Step 3: Follow the rules.

Its just that easy. You know what I'm not even going to charge for it.

I was banned for a stupid reason. I was following the rules. I was doing everything correct. Apparently I logged on a cop, but I was not sure since I was being DDOSED, so it said "losing conection to server... something like this" and I lag out. I log back in to let the cop arrest me, and like as he is about to arrest me, I get banned. Cop never told anybody, and now I am stuck with a 14 day ban. Its annoying....

I was banned for a stupid reason. I was following the rules. I was doing everything correct. Apparently I logged on a cop, but I was not sure since I was being DDOSED, so it said "losing conection to server... something like this" and I lag out. I log back in to let the cop arrest me, and like as he is about to arrest me, I get banned. Cop never told anybody, and now I am stuck with a 14 day ban. Its annoying....

I have no idea what you just said....How do you get banned for following the rules?

Sounds like to me you ALT F4d then came back online to do it again and right before you could Kratos was probably on cop and they saw it in the feed so they banned you for a 3rd time so now you're mad because you got a 14 day ban and now you want to pay to get unbanned and end up breaking the rules again because i mean third time is the charm. If you have been getting DDOSd it rarely happens to people. DDOSing is very serious and is a crime non the less but I don't think you were getting DDOSd. Maybe while you're banned you can read the rules and stop combat logging.

so they banned you for a 3rd time so now you're mad because you got a 14 day ban and now you want to pay to get unbanned and end up breaking the rules again because i mean third time is the charm. 

This is true, which I missed at first. The 14 day ban, is the third ban cycle. So clearly, you have broken the rules twice before, and now a third time. Technically, this will be your fourth chance, not your second. Learn the rules, if it happens again, you probably won't be coming back.

• Like 1