Max Slots & Group caps

1 minute ago, Ski Mask The Tap God said:

yes but having a limit on sAPD stacks isn't really necessary, nor likely to get passed, nor realistic. A limit on the max cops total could have some higher ups and still be fair. Plus it would vary, so not all feds will have only deps on. I'm still trying to have a bit of fun m8 like sauce me some APD hunters just not 80 of them.

cpl+ is inclusive to cpl's, the hunter issue could be fixed by limiting sAPD to only being allowed to pull 1 sAPD vehicle of the ground/air category at a time, for example 3 sgt's would be allowed to pull 3 hunters and hawks at a time.

1 hour ago, Bloodmoon said:

cpl+ is inclusive to cpl's, the hunter issue could be fixed by limiting sAPD to only being allowed to pull 1 sAPD vehicle of the ground/air category at a time, for example 3 sgt's would be allowed to pull 3 hunters and hawks at a time.

I'm not saying there is a huge sAPD issue though, I'm saying there are too many in general and a limit on sAPD on wouldn't pass

2 hours ago, Orgondo said:

As Civs during a Federal Event we actually have every right to just blow up the Vans. Straight from Dilis mouth, and the Olympus Rule Book. "

1. Do not blow up or destroy vehicles for no reason.

APD Vans give a clear advantage during a Fed, therefore Civs have a extremely clear reason to remove the threat. This is why APD aren't punished when they slam gates with hunters that have Civ vehicles blocking them.

With this reasoning, cops should be able to blow up vehicles transporting gold because  they “give a clear advantage”.