Max Slots & Group caps

1 minute ago, Ski Mask The Tap God said:

like what?

Like people who want to hang out with a large group of friends in one gang but they can’t all be active at the same time

Just now, NokiaStrong said:

Like people who want to hang out with a large group of friends in one gang but they can’t all be active at the same time

Well if there is a group cap you can still fight but you won't have a hex honestly friends should play with there own gang more gangs to fight at least to me it is way better to fight my friends then play with them  

1 minute ago, slater^ said:

'hang out' you mean farm right?

While yes it could include runs but could be robbbing/scatting or messing with cops. 

Just now, Sammy:) said:

I mean please share you're onions and tell us why its good to argue sometimes

Asylum (pre 6.0) was built on large gangs, and the same can be said for Olympus. Large gangs are, and will always be, the ‘draw’ to Altis life. 

Stop embracing large gang life, and you’ll end up paying a dev from another server to do shitty work for you in hopes it “saves” the server.

Oh, and I’ll at them: @Poseidon

Just now, an overweight giant retard said:

Asylum (pre 6.0) was built on large gangs, and the same can be said for Olympus. Large gangs are, and will always be, the ‘draw’ to Altis life. 

Stop embracing large gang life, and you’ll end up paying a dev from another server to do shitty work for you in hopes it “saves” the server.

Oh, and I’ll at them: @Poseidon

I mean before i posted this i talked to every known asylum player and they all wanted it and also just like war points no one wanted it and now everyone loves it even with the nlr at warzone no one wanted it but every one loves it now 

I mean the group cap thing sounds great to me but it seems a lot of people don’t like it. As far as the cop stack thing, it something that should’ve been done a long time ago. Not only because of federal events but during peak time it’s impossible to do anything because there’s 15 cops on with 5 heli units out across the map so civs can’t do anything illegal. It’s also boring to play cop when there’s a ton of cops because you can only check a few redzones. I don’t see a cop stack prevention ever happening but I hope I’m wrong. 

• Like 2
  • PogChamp 1

to the people saying this is a bad idea, at least explain why m8 like you're helpless to do anything if you don't bring a conclusion to the table. This is an idea that would prevent cop stacks for ALL civs at feds, which nobody likes. This has the potential to make more gangs which is more fights, maybe more runs, and more players playing. The only current downside is debate on the numbers.

I think 13 civ group cap and 16 cop cap is fine, but yall aren't sure, so tell me why I am wrong and you are right. Otherwise your opinion basically doesn't count for anything.

Having a 15 cop slot cap would hurt those players that can only play at prime times. Meaning, cops that work full time jobs that are Monday through Friday and get home in the evening might not be able to play when they can. Not a fan of that. The group thing, could care less. People will find a way to group together no matter what. You’re just forcing them to do it a different way. 

• Like 1