Giveaway Update + New Price Match & Free Oly+ ×

Robbing people and Vigis

Is it or is it not absolute bull that vigis can and do rob people. Do you think it is proper RP for someone who is supposed to take criminals away, become criminals? I think that option in the windows menu should be disabled for them. I could understand if they had someone in their group who is not a vigi come and do it, bu the vigis themselves is kinda off. This issue has been bugging me because I've seen multiple times vigi friends rob people and abuse their tazer. What do you guys think about shit like this?

• Downvote 1
42 minutes ago, Dominic632 said:

Is it or is it not absolute bull that vigis can and do rob people. Do you think it is proper RP for someone who is supposed to take criminals away, become criminals? I think that option in the windows menu should be disabled for them. I could understand if they had someone in their group who is not a vigi come and do it, bu the vigis themselves is kinda off. This issue has been bugging me because I've seen multiple times vigi friends rob people and abuse their tazer. What do you guys think about shit like this?

There was a vigilante nerf because of this. Vigilantes can no longer pay off robbery charges at jail, which is what they usually do so other Kavala vigis won't take them in, now they have to go and talk to a cop.

Along with that, they completely nerfed vigis just recently with the new vigilante tier system. 

• Downvote 1