Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Stop crying about the wipe!

Ok guys, why some of yall hating on the whip. As far as I can tell, it'll be a pro only. It'll eliminate those big money people "For a while, we'll all rise to power again!" And you can do runs, only worrying about dying, and not chopping. Until they get rebel. But from what I can tell, take advantage of this guys! It is not the end of the world! It's the end to a beginning,

Those who aren't pissed, good job, hope to rise to power ;)

• Like 1

You spelled wipe wrong

My bad, posted with my iPhone. Kept changing it, so I thought I spelled it wrong. Apologies *wipe*

Tman, I think he's trying to say that the Whip hurts at first, but eventually you get used to it after some lashes.

Yes. Sorry, it is difficult to understand. Wrote very quickly.

I want to know why your phone corrects it to whip ;)50 Shades of Jaden

And I don't know why people are complaining about it either. Obviously you're getting set back to $25.000, but did that stop them before? They found a way, and hopefully with the friends they've gathered over time, they'll be able to get it back faster. Honestly if anyone should be complaining, it's Virus. But no, Virus took it the best way possible and used his money to raise hell and have tons of fun, so I don't think anyone else should be bitchin' about it.