Everybody Hates Me OwO

Imibit

Why does my gang get so much hate. If you want to go out of your way to shit talk my gang, just direct it towards me. The people in my gang have done nothing wrong. If you are going to shit talk find something accurate to say. Direct hate to me, not my gang and the people I spend time with. 

Thanks - WV A Vigis Cum Rag

Just now, WV | Cucumber said:

Why does my gang get so much hate. If you want to go out of your way to shit talk my gang, just direct it towards me. The people in my gang have done nothing wrong. If you are going to shit talk find something accurate to say. Direct hate to me, not my gang and the people I spend time with. 

I’m fine with your gang an you it’s kinda funny watching you guys do funny random shit. But why during restart so you scream WV is trash repeatedly. Lmfao 

Just now, Dargen said:

I’m fine with your gang an you it’s kinda funny watching you guys do funny random shit. But why during restart so you scream WV is trash repeatedly. Lmfao 

For the memes my man, my mic always gets stuck during soft restart and I play Africa by Toto during the time it happens 

25 minutes ago, WV | A Vigis Cum Rag said:

stfu retard

• Downvote 3

WV IS HOMO WV IS HOMO  WV IS HOMO  WV IS HOMO  WV IS HOMO  WV IS HOMO WV IS HOMO  WV IS HOMO  WV IS HOMO  WV IS HOMO  WV IS HOMO WV IS HOMO  WV IS HOMO  WV IS HOMO  WV IS HOMO   MIC SPAMMING 12 YEAR OLDS  MIC SPAMMING 12 YEAR OLDS  MIC SPAMMING 12 YEAR OLDS  MIC SPAMMING 12 YEAR OLDS  MIC SPAMMING 12 YEAR OLDS  MIC SPAMMING 12 YEAR OLDS, all retardation aside, wv is trash

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Ashton-_- said:

WV IS HOMO WV IS HOMO  WV IS HOMO  WV IS HOMO  WV IS HOMO  WV IS HOMO WV IS HOMO  WV IS HOMO  WV IS HOMO  WV IS HOMO  WV IS HOMO WV IS HOMO  WV IS HOMO  WV IS HOMO  WV IS HOMO   MIC SPAMMING 12 YEAR OLDS  MIC SPAMMING 12 YEAR OLDS  MIC SPAMMING 12 YEAR OLDS  MIC SPAMMING 12 YEAR OLDS  MIC SPAMMING 12 YEAR OLDS  MIC SPAMMING 12 YEAR OLDS, all retardation aside, wv is trash

Ashton, baby, we are the same age <3

4 minutes ago, Tetley said:

Literally yesterday you were playing random shit through your mic for like 10 minutes when soft restart happened. 

Yea that glitch keeps fucking happening it’s annoying for me because I can’t stop the music I always have it in the background 

• 1 year later...

This is the most toxic server I've ever played on for any game.  You gotta get some thick skin and not take it personally.  Try to remember that the loud haters aren't everyone, but the cool people don't speak as much.  More of the server likes me than hates me, but if you read the replies to my posts, and side chat, you'd think everyone hates me because the haters are loud and do it for attention.  

The cool people lay low and hang out with you.