Locked Its time to stop

Aight, this is getting kinda wack.

Second time getting a battleye scripting error#10 and getting perma banned for scripting. As soon as I got the message I logged into support and talked to a support member, but obviously the support member can't even contact an admin to let them be aware of the issue. 

First time it was handled immediately because literally all of server 1 got banned. But, Right now, there's about 9 people in ban center and half of them are sitting there in there for the same reason as me. If 5 outta 9 people are sitting in ban center for false scripting that's a fairly pressing issue that should be solved. Whatever system you got in place isn't working. 

Could yall get on the grind and get rid of the bug or at least set up a system where the issue could be solved without me and a bunch of other people sitting in ban center for hours or even days.   :KappaHD:

The people in the ban center that are banned for scripting aren’t banned for the same thing you are.. it was a nice reach though. The mass ban was a one time thing. Put in a ban appeal via the support tab.

1 minute ago, drama said:

The people in the ban center that are banned for scripting aren’t banned for the same thing you are.. it was a nice reach though.

^ That's correct.

Most people in there were banned for legitimately scripting but we do get some false positives now and again.

Your account has been unbanned