Selling Everything I Own

7 minutes ago, Xeltini said:

Don't be sick of it. Embrace it! Be proud of who you are and don't let anyone try to pressure you into getting your willy wet. You will know when it is time to take that big step in life into adulthood and no one should pressure you into it. I'm proud to say that my body count is zero and that I sweat and shake when talking to girls but that's okay, its who I am and I embrace that. A wise virgin once said “People with lost personalities will suffer a great deal more than those with lost virginities.” Just think into the future when you are with your future wife and you can tell her "I've remained a virgin for you." Just think about the tears in her eyes as she realized how special and honorable you are to wait for the right woman to lay thy pipe on.  Being a virgin is something to be proud of today, its unique like being a unicorn so to you my friend smile as you are more unique than most of today's world.

fuuuuck its so nice to know that there are others like me. I thought I was the only virgin