Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Support Team Apps [OPEN]

1 hour ago, Noodles:D said:

Cant wait to see all the new support team!

I've thought of it for a while but what does ST actually do? are there any tangible benefits to doing it?

Just now, sploding said:

I've thought of it for a while but what does ST actually do? are there any tangible benefits to doing it?

You help people that dont understand or know a rule. I really enjoy it and no there is no direct benefit besides helping people.

51 minutes ago, sploding said:

https://gyazo.com/93e9b19cd5a2d6fff0cd2d6f1df6560c

49 minutes ago, Noodles:D said:

You help people that dont understand or know a rule. I really enjoy it and no there is no direct benefit besides helping people.

• Admin
4 hours ago, sploding said:

Just a hatchback skin. It’s not all just about helping people understand rules. A lot of times you are the mediator for compensation situations, arguments that would break rues in game, and of course letting admins know when the server goes boom.

You can’t let people walk over you. If it’s your case your in charge. If corporals or seniors abuse there join power and are not helping to calm the situation tell them to get the fuck out!

:shrug:

• Hmm 1