Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Just now, Tyler102 said:

Does anybody else get the issue of when your picking something where it won't stop? Its super annoying espically if your in a KOS zone.

Yes. It was fixed for quite a while.  It’s been getting worse.

• Like 1

Sorry to tell you but our developers are busy with a donation goal from 3 years ago and overloaded with work due to that.... :(

but in reality tho, idk what the fuck their up to these days, dont understand why they cant just fix this shit already.

2 minutes ago, Bojo said:

Sorry to tell you but our developers are busy with a donation goal from 3 years ago and overloaded with work due to that.... :(

but in reality tho, idk what the fuck their up to these days, dont understand why they cant just fix this shit already.

Hopefully........... we will see some of that hard work soon.  The bug itself hasn’t hindered me enough to make me bother with a bug report.  Although I have a gangmate who watched a dude parachute for like 3 minutes the other day and couldn’t get out of animation. Needless to say my gangmate got fucked.  I don’t think he saved the video because he was embarrassed.

23 minutes ago, Bojo said:

I mean tons of fixes are coming next update along with the donation goals with are already caught up. Including the tasing script.

I though we fixed this gathering bug a few months ago but no new report has been submitted so we can’t know about it till we here about it....

Bojo I swear I’m gonna waffle stomp you down my shower drain along my shit.

2 minutes ago, TheCmdrRex said:

I though we fixed this gathering bug a few months ago but no new report has been submitted so we can’t know about it till we here about it....

It definitely was fixed.  It’s only been acting up for a short while and not as often as last time.  

1 hour ago, TheCmdrRex said:

Bojo I swear I’m gonna waffle stomp you down my shower drain along my shit.

Who shits in their shower? dafak

1 hour ago, RDyer216 said:

It definitely was fixed.  It’s only been acting up for a short while and not as often as last time.  

Fixed just like tazer script was "fixed" in 2016? :Kappa:

5 minutes ago, Bojo said:

Who shits in their shower? dafak

Fixed just like tazer script was "fixed" in 2016? :Kappa:

Oh no, the tazer script is broken as fuck! I was saying the gathering has only been messed up for a short time now.

2 hours ago, RDyer216 said:

Oh no, the tazer script is broken as fuck! I was saying the gathering has only been messed up for a short time now.

The gathering stuff has been fucked up since it was implemented that you could press it once and afk :P it has just had its up and downs as far as how often it happens