Olympus Gang shit talk

2 hours ago, poof| kicked from astro :( said:

u dont even go by that ingame hush, you are ashamed bec if u went by evan u would get shit talked u walking warpoint

i do go by that lol. just havent been active recently. crazy u are always looking for me. sound like a fan 

Edited by Evann
3 minutes ago, poof| kicked from astro :( said:

crazy how when my name didnt have kicked from astro you and your whole gang could only talked about how i got kicked from yall dogshit gang

its not even a gang anymore lol. go neck yourself kid you are the most braindead retard in this whole community and everyone knows it. your gang knows that you are dogshit, and they let u in bc they dont care. ask @Google. now stop replying to me meathead

Edited by Evann
21 minutes ago, Evann said:

its not even a gang anymore lol. go neck yourself kid you are the most braindead retard in this whole community and everyone knows it. your gang knows that you are dogshit, and they let u in bc they dont care. ask @Google. now stop replying to me meathead

Don’t drag my name into this. When you messaged me on Steam talking shit about Poof I just agreed with you to shut you up because I know if I said otherwise you’d try convincing me he’s shit so it’s better for both of us that I just agreed with you.

If you’re going to shit talk a member of Teamplayers expect the full weight of the Google CQC Administration Team.

Our CFO @[w] has already been making tremendous investments into funding our corporation.

Our Best Database engineer @Mason Statham has been up keeping our systems infrastructure.

There’s many more rooted in the Google CQC Administration Team. Poof May just be a Google CQC Player, but that gets him the full protection of the Google CQC Administration Team.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Evann said:

aint trash get more kills than some of there long term'd members aka roach/ vac, and no shit its not a gang be  astro was soo doo doo they needed to merge to get members because nobody wanted in that trash gang so they couldnt fight anyone with there 4 members when mutiny was the only one getting kills

2 hours ago, Google said:

Don’t drag my name into this. When you messaged me on Steam talking shit about Poof I just agreed with you to shut you up because I know if I said otherwise you’d try convincing me he’s shit so it’s better for both of us that I just agreed with you.

If you’re going to shit talk a member of Teamplayers expect the full weight of the Google CQC Administration Team.

Our CFO @[w] has already been making tremendous investments into funding our corporation.

Our Best Database engineer @Mason Statham has been up keeping our systems infrastructure.

There’s many more rooted in the Google CQC Administration Team. Poof May just be a Google CQC Player, but that gets him the full protection of the Google CQC Administration Team.

yea fuck him, i was in SCI, evan sucks bigmeat

• 3 weeks later...